TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hugs:Thanks hun im so excited hopefully now this progesterone work so say big prayers for me:hugs:

Congrats Ruskiegirl! Happy and healhty 9 months to you!!!

Fairybabexx

Also, CONGRATS to Aerdrie whose FF ticker gave her away! Apparently she's had her BFP for just over a month! :yipee:

Megg.. that is just perfect!! I love it, you couldn't have picked anything better for me.... thank you sooooo much hun!!

Congratulations Ruskie!!!!

OMG.... I jus realised you even got 4 butterflies for my 4 angels.....

Gonna go and cuddle my HUbby and dog now and just.... breathe.... xxxx

OMG.... I jus realised you even got 4 butterflies for my 4 angels.....

Gonna go and cuddle my HUbby and dog now and just.... breathe.... xxxx

I thought you might like that! And, the bound wrists! It just felt very "right"... I know that's how I feel about it all a lot of the time! I'm so glad you like it! :hugs:

Ladies- a little help please I am so confused. My chart does not indicate ovulation at all this cycle, and AF is not due til next Saturday but when in the little girls room earlier I noticed a dark brown discharge when I wiped...... weird!!!! not sure what to think.... any ideas?

Ok, how's this for TMI with a guy on the board now too! I am having some crazy CM. I am CD17 today and think I might just be ovulating now. Who knows. All I know is I have been having to wear a panty liner since Saturday and today it's like egg whites. Anyone have an answer for me??? I had ovulation type cramping a couple days ago.
Watch- I'll get pregnant this cycle because we decided not to try. We've only had sex three times since Saturday (every other day)... according to that article that's what you are supposed to do yikes! I'd be happy, I would... I just want to give away my baby dust this month.
I guess next cycle I will have to start using OPK's or something.

Chevelle- you crack me up. Hope I didn't scare you away with my gross post.

Lucy- OMIGOD dude I am so excited for you!!!!!! What an amazing feeling to hear that heartbeat! :hugs:

Big hugs and hellos to all the ladies (and gents) out there. I am feeling much better today.
:haha: gunna take more than that to scare me away hun. The women I know can be down right vulgar when they have been drinking :dohh:

Ladies- a little help please I am so confused. My chart does not indicate ovulation at all this cycle, and AF is not due til next Saturday but when in the little girls room earlier I noticed a dark brown discharge when I wiped...... weird!!!! not sure what to think.... any ideas?

Ovulation spotting most likely! You noted EWCM on your chart... Seems to coincide well! Jump on your man! :hugs:

Hi, I was wondering if I could be added? I had a mc on August 30,2010 at 6+1. I hope for a BFP this month, this has given me a lot of hope : )

Ruskie i am so happy to see you back in here! Congratulations hun, H&H 9 months to you :hugs: xx

Well it does not look like I ovulated this month at all...... and the :witch: got me today so its on to November........ August is a great month!

:hugs: ttcstill! I still have your banner to make today! I haven't forgotten! I promise!

Hi girls! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had my cousin's wedding and spent the day getting ready. Only had time to post a quick update in my journal. Everything went really well. The heartbeat went up from 141 to 156. Bee is starting to look like a baby with tiny limbs that we saw moving. I am measuring only 2 days behind, which is normal. It's starting to feel real, but won't really sink in until we are ready to start telling people. I am being referred back to my OB/GYN, so hoping to get an appointment around 12/13 weeks. I have to take the progesterone until 12 weeks, lovenox (blood thinner) until 28 weeks, and aspirin until 36 weeks.

I see that many people are O'ing around this time. Good luck catching those eggs!

Sorry for those who just got a visit from :witch: :hugs:

Dawny, love the kitty. So cute!

Congrats Ruskie and Aerdrie (great detective work Megg).

Sending lots of love and dust to you girls (and guy)! My thoughts are always with my friends in this thread. xx

ttcstill - I have a version 1 for you! Let me know what you think!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4128/5065417549_73296e9b11_m.jpg

Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4128/5065417549_73296e9b11_m.jpg[*/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->