TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi, just wanted to update. Had my scan, saw a lively little blob with a heart beat, and they put me 3 days further on than I thought. Very relieved right now.:happydance:

Megg please can you make me a banner? Something with a picture of a dark haired angel/cherub would be lovely, saying something like 'expecting with love of my life after 2 angels, always loved' I am not so good with words. I like greens and dark reds and golds? Thank you so much.
:hugs:

First of all, that's FANTASTIC!!! :yipee:

Second of all, of course I will!!! :hugs:

Thanks Megg, you are so sweet. :hugs:

Aww! :hugs: You're welcome!

Something like this? Let me know what (if anything) you'd like changed!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4153/5059766228_a3d53078ae_m.jpg
Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4153/5059766228_a3d53078ae_m.jpg[*/IMG]

Hi Megg, its totally lovely, except is it possible to get a more baby like angel pic?

Everything else is perfect though! Thankyou. :hugs:

Thanks Razcox :flower:

Hi Megg, its totally lovely, except is it possible to get a more baby like angel pic?

Everything else is perfect though! Thankyou. :hugs:

Thanks Razcox :flower:

Sure! I'll see what I can find! :)

The one on CJ's banner was cute, anything like that would be lovely....thankyou. :hugs:

The one on CJ's banner was cute, anything like that would be lovely....thankyou. :hugs:

Oh! Yeah, I could work that out! It'll be a bit later today! I'm headed out the door now! But, in the next several hours for sure! :hugs:

Dazed you crack me up!

Megg- my temp spike was the day after I had been drinking and the previous drop appears to be when I got sick.... My temps rose this morning so maybe I o'd yesterday which would put me back in for this month since I felt better last night and was able to get som :BD: in

Congrats Lucy I am so happy for you right now I could break dance lol!

Lucy thats wonderful!!! I bet you cant wait for the next scan. And 3 days closer to due date... well well. :dance:

Chevelle...never TMI hun!

ttcstill....I did say yesterday that your temp should hopefully go up today!!! :happydance:

If you want to use the pic you used for mine Megg I dont mind. Sharings caring! And you did make it after all. I LOVE that pic.

AFM... OV DAY!!!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

And I am still in the best mood. I still think it must be the vitamins I am taking.

Loved the articles too....very interesting reading.

Thanks Amos :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope I get to see you with your sticky bean soon! :flower::hugs:

So happy for you Lucy! I pray for continued happy, healthy baby news!

Looks like I'm going to OV in a couple of days which really stinks, I was hoping it wasn't going to happen until next week. There's no way I can physically dtd this soon......:sad1:

awesome news lucy! SOOO Happy for you guys. We are passing on the scan until next week I think. Wifey O's around day 19 anyway, so in all realtity a 6 week scan would probably be more like a 5+3 scan and not see much, then we would worry like crazy...

Oh I hope you will get a great scan next week Chevelle! Thanks, its just these milestones we have to get through.....:hugs: Hope all goes well for you!

Sorry Dietrad....its good that things are getting back to normal fast though? You will be able to try again soon. :hugs:

Ok, how's this for TMI with a guy on the board now too! I am having some crazy CM. I am CD17 today and think I might just be ovulating now. Who knows. All I know is I have been having to wear a panty liner since Saturday and today it's like egg whites. Anyone have an answer for me??? I had ovulation type cramping a couple days ago.
Watch- I'll get pregnant this cycle because we decided not to try. We've only had sex three times since Saturday (every other day)... according to that article that's what you are supposed to do yikes! I'd be happy, I would... I just want to give away my baby dust this month.
I guess next cycle I will have to start using OPK's or something.

Chevelle- you crack me up. Hope I didn't scare you away with my gross post.

Lucy- OMIGOD dude I am so excited for you!!!!!! What an amazing feeling to hear that heartbeat! :hugs:

Big hugs and hellos to all the ladies (and gents) out there. I am feeling much better today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->