TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hugs: Megg!!!!!!! I hope you come on chickedy!!

Fairybabe....I so wanted to be in the 2WW with you!! I hope I get a negative on the OPK tomorrow.... I have BD again tonight so that base is covered. Will again tomorrow morning... and then I am really fed up of :sex: LOL!!! Although (tmi) it has felt sooooo intense with the dh this month...not like the....drop your pants we gotta do it NOW :rofl: I hope that means something....

My cycle will be over 32 days this month.....if my luteal phase is normal...it will be the longest cycle I have had (that I knew was going to be longer...)

:hugs: Aw Megg! Hell, it's so damn unfair! We spend all this time hoping hte damn witch stays away and now when you really need her to show up.....Grrrr on your behalf.

CJ, hope you catch the egg. 32 dys is still a normal lenght cycle hun. So we could still be bump buddies if we get lucky this month! Know what you mean tho...BD for us has been lovely these last few days. Hope it means there is a lovely egg, and lovely sperm making a lovely sticky baby in there right now!

Night everyone

Fairy xx

Megg sorry hun. I had to do little research ro get a grasp on your situation. I understand it better now. I know one way or another you will get what you want.:)

We are driving back to WA tomorrow so might not see you guys for a while. You all will be in our thoughts.

We decided to have a scan tomorrow, because it might be a while to get a new ob/gyn in WA. If I can find time I will hop on for a second and tell how the scan went. SO SCARED! But hopeful, wifey experienced some nausea for the first time in 4 pregnancies. Only someone in this group of misfits welcome MS huh? LOL. If triumphs and tragities build character...I think we all deserve some type of award.

Hope everyone has great news coming their way.

Meggs,I really hope AF shows up soon! Not many of us are wishing for the witch to show but bring her on!!!!!!

Chevelle, good luck tomorrow! And have a safe trip to WA!

FX'd CJ!

We're going for it tonight as well so we'll see if it's in God's plans for us or not. If this does amount to something, I'll still have hcg in my system during implantation. What are the HPT that tells you you're 1-2, 2-3, and 3+wks along called and where did you get them? I've checked the drug store and Walmart but they don't carry those.

Thanks Fairybabe!!! I hope we are...I really do. It would be so nice to be bump buddies!!!

Dietrad they are Clear Blue Digitals. They arent cheap but do tell you when conception was.

Best of luck to you and wifey, Chevelle!

Dietra, the CB Digi with conception indicator isn't currently available in the US according to the clearblue website. It seems to still be waiting for FDA clearance :hugs:

I don't trust that partic test anyway....it gave me BFNs, TWICE when i had 5 other tests (FRERs, cheapies etc) all telling me i was preggo, which indeed i was (sad wave at little Angel :-( ).
FRERs all the way for me next time!!

I think they're not very sensitive anyway Fairy - 50miu I think, whereas we once found somewhere that a FRER picked up a hcg of 6!! My 10miu ICs were shockingly faint this time when FRERs were screaming bfp...

Megg sorry hun. I had to do little research ro get a grasp on your situation. I understand it better now. I know one way or another you will get what you want.:)

We are driving back to WA tomorrow so might not see you guys for a while. You all will be in our thoughts.

We decided to have a scan tomorrow, because it might be a while to get a new ob/gyn in WA. If I can find time I will hop on for a second and tell how the scan went. SO SCARED! But hopeful, wifey experienced some nausea for the first time in 4 pregnancies. Only someone in this group of misfits welcome MS huh? LOL. If triumphs and tragities build character...I think we all deserve some type of award.

Hope everyone has great news coming their way.

Good Luck and Safe travels.

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to pop in and send hugs and love your way. I've been debating whether or not to stop back by here, but decided to go ahead and let you all know that I'm still sending tons of dust your way.

All of our stories are different, but the pain of having a loss bonds us all together. You are all wonderful women, stay strong! I know it's hard, and TTCing after a loss can be really stressful. But hang in there, I'm rooting for all of you!

Take care, I'll be sure to keep checking up on you! :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to pop in and send hugs and love your way. I've been debating whether or not to stop back by here, but decided to go ahead and let you all know that I'm still sending tons of dust your way.

All of our stories are different, but the pain of having a loss bonds us all together. You are all wonderful women, stay strong! I know it's hard, and TTCing after a loss can be really stressful. But hang in there, I'm rooting for all of you!

Take care, I'll be sure to keep checking up on you! :hugs:

Lovely Bump Hun!!!:hugs::kiss:

Just got back from the doctors and he is great :yipee: he is refering me back to the gynocologist :wohoo: xxxx

Dawny thats great!!! When will you get an appointment do you think??

Ladies... Its shaerichelle..

I just spoke with a wonderful doctor. I am on my 13th month of trying to conceive. I am now having hair loss.. My cycles are getting longer and longer, sleep is becoming an issue again, I am always cold and have very little energy. and The big thing low body temps. Now I have had my thryoid checked often because hypothyroidism runs in my family.. Its normal.. but little did I know there is a thing called Wilson's Syndrome.. Its hypothyrodism..with low body temps and normal blood results. The doctor is pretty sure I have it after speaking with her. I told her about my chart over the past year.. SHe said a patient of hers had the same thing and had 3 miscarriages. She put her on T3 treatment and she is on her second pregnancy. I am sad that some doctors dont think this is real.. but to me it is..

Here is a big list of symptoms, which I have most of...
https://www.mall-net.com/cathcart/wilsons.html
This is interesting..since I am part irish and american indian
Share5Low thyroid symptoms don't improve until temperatures improve
What's Wilson's Temperature Syndrome?
Classically, Wilson's Temperature Syndrome is:
a persistent but reversible slowing of the metabolism often brought on by the stress of illness, injury, or emotional trauma.
often worsened in stages with subsequent stress.
characterized by a low body temperature and classic low-thyroid-like symptoms.
often corrected with a special thyroid treatment even though thyroid blood tests are often in the normal range.
In addition, there are people who seem much more prone to developing Wilsons Temperature Syndrome than others. Their symptoms tend to:

Come on earlier in life, so early that some patients may not even know what it feels like to be normal.
Worsen more gradually over time.

Those who seem most prone to developing Wilson's Temperature Syndrome are those whose ancestors survived famine, such as Irish, Scot, Welsh, American Indian, Russian, etc.. Most susceptible of all seem to be those who are part Irish, and part American Indian. But under severe circumstances people of any nationality can develop Wilson's Temperature Syndrome.

About 80% of Wilson's Temperature Syndrome sufferers are women.

A good website with info..
https://wtsmed.com/

Oh and to see if you have it take your temp upon waking and then in 3 hour intervals 4 times a day for a week. write them down. they should be at least 98. Mine rarely reach that.

Thats awesome Dawny. I wish you lots of luck. I know the long cycles are tiring ..day 74 here.

Thanks for adding my BFP Megg, totally made me smile seeing that.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->