TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I think because of your age, you should be able to get the testing..I think the 3 MC rule is a silly one anyway! It will put your mind at rest when you try again, I hope you get your sticky one really soon, I am glad I can be reassuring with my story, it is scary but you will get there. :hugs::kiss:

Welcome Bittersweet I to have had 4 losses so know how you must feel hun :hugs: xxxx

Megg could you change my banner thingy please to mention the pcos please babe I would be very greatful also if I could have some pink on it even better :flower: thanks love you xxxx

MEGG yes.! And how could i forget? Wifey and I call it "motherfucker" LOL. Make the best of things right? :)

That's what I call it too! LOL It looks SO much like "motherfucker"... or an abbreviation of it at least! :haha:

Megg could you change my banner thingy please to mention the pcos please babe I would be very greatful also if I could have some pink on it even better :flower: thanks love you xxxx

Sure, honey! I'll see what I can do! :)

Thanks darling your a bloody star and we love you when you get your :bfp: there is going to be parties world wide :dance: :dance: xxxx

Thanks darling your a bloody star and we love you when you get your :bfp: there is going to be parties world wide :dance: :dance: xxxx

Thank you! :hugs:

How's this?

Attachments

• dawnyangelbanner_v2.jpg
    dawnyangelbanner_v2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2
Hey Girls, Thanks for the welcome. Sorry didn't get chance to come back on yesterday. Hubby came home for one night only. He is working away so it was really good to see him. He has gone back today but will be home for the weekend. Update on the doctors note. Doctor was really lovely. Gave me a note for 2 weeks, felt huge relief straight away, like huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Been back to the clinic today for hcg tests and my hcg has risen slightly so they are now thinking that one of the embryos may have implanted in my fallopian tube. I have to wait another week before going back for more tests. The clinic are hoping it will come away by itself but if it doesnt then surgery is on the cards. This has left me feeling even more depressed because I don't like the thought that the embryo is still in there, does that make sense. Has anybody else had an ectopic but lost it naturally? I hate the fact that you guys know how I feel and I'm so sorry that everyone of have had to go through this. It's so wrong that we have to suffer this way. Your all amazing and thanks again for welcoming me into the group. :hugs:

Hey Girls, Thanks for the welcome. Sorry didn't get chance to come back on yesterday. Hubby came home for one night only. He is working away so it was really good to see him. He has gone back today but will be home for the weekend. Update on the doctors note. Doctor was really lovely. Gave me a note for 2 weeks, felt huge relief straight away, like huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Been back to the clinic today for hcg tests and my hcg has risen slightly so they are now thinking that one of the embryos may have implanted in my fallopian tube. I have to wait another week before going back for more tests. The clinic are hoping it will come away by itself but if it doesnt then surgery is on the cards. This has left me feeling even more depressed because I don't like the thought that the embryo is still in there, does that make sense. Has anybody else had an ectopic but lost it naturally? I hate the fact that you guys know how I feel and I'm so sorry that everyone of have had to go through this. It's so wrong that we have to suffer this way. Your all amazing and thanks again for welcoming me into the group. :hugs:

Oh jeezus, honey! Life just won't give you a break right now! :hugs: That's awful to hear. I really hope that it all goes smoothly in the end... :cry:

Chevelle, I also take lovenox every day so can definitely relate. It's not exactly fun, but it'll be worth it in the end.

:hugs: sorry for the recent losses and :witch: arrivals... xx

Lucy that is wonderful news!! :hugs:

Great to hear the you are nearly at 10 weeks Chevelle!!!!

Welcome bittersweet, so sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Sorry the witch got you ttc!

I knew they were stargazer lillies too.... its my favourite flower and the dh always buys me them. But who cares the name lol. Its the beauty of it that counts.

All my tests have come back normal so far... I have been tested for clotting diseases before but they have been dome again. I am ringing tomorrow to see if the rest of my results are back. I'm CD11 / 12 and just having a blast this month. It really is like a full time job trying to get preggers so this month I have gone part time. DH has been a horny little devil so who knows LOL!! Might catch the eggy this month without trying so much.

I havent shared this yet cause I forgot, but its funny so I will tell you. 4 weeks ago I was at my friends pub and he had a ladies night... I met this girl and her feller and we were talking...and got round to ttc... she had only been trying 3 months, but at the end of the night there were condoms on the bar. So we both had one each and pierced a hole in them both and put them in our purses. They are an omen...a joke if you will that really we arent trying...but we are...iykwim??? Its always the way girl gets pregnant after split condom... or we try and try and dont get preggers. I saw her last week... she is pregnant! This is my first full cycle since putting that in my wallet... we'll see. On a funnier note...you can imagine the reaction from our men when they saw we had condoms! DH was like...whats that for!!!! It took a while for him to understand the irony of our little joke...and belive I wasnt doing naughties elsewhere :haha:

Just found this thread. You ladies are soooo inspiring.

Had the m/c in July 2010 - 2 :angel::angel: TTC after the loss has been an emotional journey these last few months but hoping for a BFP this cycle!

LOL, CJ that was too funny! I really hope this ends up being your month sweety! And very happy that your test results so far are normal and I pray that it continues that way! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->