TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

We shall see...... I am not yet convinced..... and even if I were I do not think I can get excited even if I try....... I am almost afraid to hear yes its positive...... I think I am more afraid of being pregnant and losing yet another than I am of hearing your not pregnant...... I know I must sound completely selfish and stupid but I am so confused right now I do not know what to do!

I totally understand - I am desperate to get pregnant after my miscarriage but petrified at the same time knowing I don't want to go through that experience again. You have all our support. You've already given me hope that there can be a positive ending :). You are not selfish at all...I think having a loss is definitely going to effect us especially when we are TTCing and perhaps getting pregnant.

I have an appointment for Monday to go in and get my betas checked if AF doesnt show by then!

I'd say you are definitely preggo!

Have they done testing on you for your previous miscarriages? Is there anything different you will need to do this time round? medications? Just curious about your history. Fx'd for you!!

They did testing on the last MC placenta but said that the only thing they noticed was the placenta was slightly thin in some places and that the was a 1 inch spot in the ambilical cord that had 5 twists in it..... no other instructions warnings nothing!

They did testing on the last MC placenta but said that the only thing they noticed was the placenta was slightly thin in some places and that the was a 1 inch spot in the ambilical cord that had 5 twists in it..... no other instructions warnings nothing!

That is so sad, I'm sorry that these things happen. :sad1:
I do agree with the Grandbleu, it's not selfish at all. Our innocence about pregnancies has been tainted, there's not a single women on the TTC after MC thread that doesn't worry or feel scared when they become PG again.
On a celebratory note, it does look like you have a :bfp:!!!!

Hey TTCstill, my money is on a BFP for sure having seen those latest pics!

Re how you feel, well, ditto. Think everyone on here can share that feeling. Hugs to you and your DH.

Fairy xx

Hi! Just stopping in to let you all know I'm thinking of you! :hugs: :dust:

We shall see...... I am not yet convinced..... and even if I were I do not think I can get excited even if I try....... I am almost afraid to hear yes its positive...... I think I am more afraid of being pregnant and losing yet another than I am of hearing your not pregnant...... I know I must sound completely selfish and stupid but I am so confused right now I do not know what to do!

I totally understand - I am desperate to get pregnant after my miscarriage but petrified at the same time knowing I don't want to go through that experience again. You have all our support. You've already given me hope that there can be a positive ending :). You are not selfish at all...I think having a loss is definitely going to effect us especially when we are TTCing and perhaps getting pregnant.

@ grandbleu - I wanted to say hi and say I understand what you are going through. I am new around these parts but wanted to say hang in there. I absolutely relate to what you are feeling. And it is NOT selfish or stupid. I am in the TWW now and I have been feeling the same way on and off b/c of my m/c in July. DH is trying to keep me positive but I still feel how I feel some days and I just try to work through it.

It is a scary feeling - TTC after a loss. Just know it is really normal to feel this way. Try to think positive thoughts when you can. I have several friends who have gone through it and are proof positive that it CAN happen with a happy ending! Sending you :hugs:

Well Ladies.... I had a temp drop today ..... I think AF is on her way or my cycle is all screwed up

ttcstill you're not out yet!!!!! How accurate is temping? *Coming from someone who doesn't temp.

Actually temping is very accurate if you're consistent.

I'm sorry TTCstill, technically you could still get a BFP this month if your cycle isn't more than 26 days if that helps any....which I'm sure it really doesn't. :hugs:

Actually temping is very accurate if you're consistent.

I agree Tigerlilies as much as I don't like following my temps (I'm starting again next month though to get a better idea of my cycle post-mc, hopefully it's just as regular as before :) ) when you do it everyday at the same time before you get up and about they are very accurate.

hello thought id come and join if i can?

Im bittersweet TTCAL 4 losses.

:wave:

Sorry for your losses Bittersweet, you are more then welcome to join us!
When did you have your losses?

:kiss: thank you. I had an early 2nd tri loss almost two years ago, a second first tri loss a year ago a third loss in feb and my last was a chemical.

xxx

:kiss: thank you. I had an early 2nd tri loss almost two years ago, a second first tri loss a year ago a third loss in feb and my last was a chemical.

xxx

Oh sweety, that's horrible! Has anyone offered you tests, progesterone supplements, anything?

yeah i have a blood clotting disorder (thrompholphia) (sp) so must take asprin etc, and probably clexane injections. :(

but all in good way to get my sitckey beanie. MY early 2nd tri loss wasnt due to blood clotting but was due to domestic abuse.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->