TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Welcome Bittersweet. Sorry for your losses. And for the terrible times you must have had. Fingers crossed that the meds will do the trick and help your next bean stick!
Fairy xx

:kiss: thank you. I had an early 2nd tri loss almost two years ago, a second first tri loss a year ago a third loss in feb and my last was a chemical.

xxx

Oh man. I didn't realize all of that! :hugs: When was your chemical so I can add you to the list?

yeah i have a blood clotting disorder (thrompholphia) (sp) so must take asprin etc, and probably clexane injections. :(

but all in good way to get my sitckey beanie. MY early 2nd tri loss wasnt due to blood clotting but was due to domestic abuse.xx

OMG! :hugs: That's awful! :cry: I'm SO sorry!

bless you ladies

Megg 19/08/2010.

thank you for welcoming me ladies :kiss:

:hugs: bittersweet welcome hun, I'm welling up at your losses that's awful honey xxx

:kiss: thank you.
Its hard, but slowly but surely times helping it all heal.

xxx

If you need that bloke from 2yrs ago taken care of just let me know where he can be found! :gun:

Hi everyone :hi:

Hi Bittersweet, so sorry to hear of your losses, what a hard time you have had, I am with tigerlilies....just tell me where to find him...:ninja::grr:

I just wanted to let people know that I had my 12 week scan today and all looked fine, its such a relief after the 2 losses this year, looks like a fighter in there....I hope that very soon everyone on here will have a very sticky BFP. :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Bittersweet, so sorry to hear of your losses, what a hard time you have had, I am with tigerlilies....just tell me where to find him...:ninja::grr:

I just wanted to let people know that I had my 12 week scan today and all looked fine, its such a relief after the 2 losses this year, looks like a fighter in there....I hope that very soon everyone on here will have a very sticky BFP. :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations for your BFP and successful pregnancy. Thank you for your best wishes and sticky dust :)

bless you ladies

Megg 19/08/2010.

thank you for welcoming me ladies :kiss:

I'll get you added now, honey! :hugs:

If you need that bloke from 2yrs ago taken care of just let me know where he can be found! :gun:

Agreed! :thumbup:

Oh, yay!!! :hugs: So happy for you! :yipee:

thank you lucy! and congrats on your baby! hope it all goes smoothly for you hunnie :)
xxx

LUCY... great news. Thanks for sharing.

Bittersweet...My wife has a couple of the clotting disorders, factor 5 leiden (sp?) and another in whinch the name escapes me at the moment. We are almost 10 weeks after 3 losses at 6 weeks pretty much. Aspirin, and lovenox everyday. Is well....bittersweet.

lucy... Great news. Thanks for sharing.

Bittersweet...my wife has a couple of the clotting disorders, factor 5 leiden (sp?) and another in whinch the name escapes me at the moment. We are almost 10 weeks after 3 losses at 6 weeks pretty much. Aspirin, and lovenox everyday. Is well....bittersweet.

mthfr?

chevelle383 thank you for sharing i see your wifes pregnant again? congrats for that. Im gona do and take whaterver it takes to get this.

lol youv guessed my name then :haha:

that and cos it sums up my personaility :)xxx

I second that!!!! :hugs: to you Bittersweet xo

:happydance: That's fantastic news Lucy!!! How fast 12 weeks flew by! *well for me, LOL :flower:

MEGG yes.! And how could i forget? Wifey and I call it "motherfucker" LOL. Make the best of things right? :)

Lucy, can i ask, did you do anything diff this time around?
Thanks
fairy xx

Fairybabe no, I think the first two were just bad luck, as so far so good. I did take a herb called maca root 2 weeks before and up to ovulation, but this is something that takes months to kick in so I don't think it had anything to do with that....so no nothing different at all. :shrug: Are you getting some testing done now? :hugs:

Thanks Lucy, that's good to know. Speaking with the doc tomorrow to see what the local fertility/gynae unit have suggested. THink she is gonna try and get some tests done through her before referring me to the clinic, or see if they will accept me now, despite it being "only" 2 m/c, but cos am nearly 35. Wait and see what she says tomorrow. Great to hear a reassuring story tho!
Hope the remainin 28 weeks fly by for you!

Fairy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->