TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Had my miscarriage naturally on Jan. 7 2010, I was supposed to be 10 wks along but bean measured 8wks. Have been TTC since Jan 8 2010 when bleeding stopped. HCG level back to 0. Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP cause right now my boobs are killing me LOL!!!

So my m/c date is Jan 7 2010, with one loss

thanks for adding me megg!! :flower: this is exactly what we need when we are feeling doubtful!! others stories of hope always lift me up and this is a wicked idea :)
everthing crossed for getting our bfp's !!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

xXx julie xXx

can you add me please megg, i had my 2nd mc on 3rd january 2010. fell on 1st round of clomid so decided to carry on with it this cycle. haven't been temping or doing opk's, just going to wait until valentines day to test if :witch: hasn't shown by then. good luck everyone.

fantastic thread by the way xxxx

Adding you all! No problem, Tasha! I'll definitely put your loss date as Honey's! :hugs:

I am trying to conceive gain after a blighted ovum will sort the dates out later for you. THis is my 2nd loss

I put the wrong year for my miscarriage, it was December 2009 not 2008! Also I got a :bfp: today! I'm still in shock was wondering why AF didn't arrive!

Congratulations Scarlett, your :bfp: has cheered me up no end. Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!

Smiler79 had miscarriage on 28th October 2009. Hoping for BFP on Thursday (28th)

Had MC on 12/7/09 after trying for over 15 months. Hope we get another BFP soon. Plan on testing around the 1st.

Here's to all the Lady's!!

Lawa - Just let me know month and year of the last when you get a chance! :hugs:

WantaBelly - Sooo, since I don't know where you live... I don't know if 12/7 is Dec 7 or Jul 12! LOL

Hiya, I'd like to join too please? Had a missed miscarriage, so don't know the exact date, but I had an ERPC so I'm going with that date - 10 September 2009, and was my first loss.

thesmiths - We all count the MC date as the day of the ERPC or bleed with a MMC. My bleed with my MMC started on Dec 15, but growth had stopped LOOOOONG before that. You're doing it right! Welcome to the thread, but sorry you have to be here! Same goes for the rest of you! :hugs:

Wow well only posted on this thread yesterday and got my bfp today! Well a faint one anyways can't quite beleive it at the moment in a daze lol. Keeping my fingers crossed that they get darker. Megg is it ok to wait til friday to put my bfp on the list as I am doing a digi then and want to see it in writing. THanks sweetie your doing a really good job of keeping the thread updated so well done you! x

Of course, I can definitely wait till Friday to post it! However, I am going to get really, really super excited for you right now! OMG OMG OMG!!! :hugs: CONGRATULATIONS! SOOOOO happy for you! :happydance:

OMG babytots! Thats fabulous! so exciting x x

I don't know I don't stop by for a couple of days and already we have two bfps to report!

Congratulations to Scarlett and Babytots :happydance:

Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

I don't know I don't stop by for a couple of days and already we have two bfps to report!

Congratulations to Scarlett and Babytots :happydance:

Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Aww thanks ladies keep having to pinch myself! Megg you can get excited as you want for me lol I know I won't be able to til I have my 20 week scan and know bubba is safe and healthy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->