TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I just hope to be on the damn list by Christmas! LOL

Meggs, when do you see the Dr again about doing the IUF ( if that's the right procedure).

I have definitely been on a roller coaster this month..... my chart has changed my O 3 times and I quit smoking and I am an emotional wreck..... I am eating everything in sight... choking on my saliva and very gassy but no BFP just BFN for me so far!

Okay TTCstill, going by the OPK is the best thing and based on that, you're only 7dpo so don't stress! Relax, take a deep breath and no more POAS until Saturday! I mean it! Now stress is more dangerous to a developing fetus than cigarettes so if it becomes too stressful, it's okay to occasionally have one. This came from a Dr who adviced a woman my husband knows who kept trying to quit when she fell PG just to lose the baby. The last time she continued to smoke (under the Dr's advisement) and carried full term!

Meggs, when do you see the Dr again about doing the IUF ( if that's the right procedure).

I spoke with my clinic today and they said that the 2 days of spotting I've had is enough to call a new cycle for their purposes at this time. So, as long as my E2 level comes back okay on Wednesday, then I start the next injections on Saturday and my first ultrasound to check follicle growth will be Dec 3. So, Dec 3 is the next time I'll see the doc.

Vickie your little girl looks soooo cute xxxx

Thanks sweetie. I was waiting here for your official announcement - you didn't do one lol

Megg - I hope to see you on the list by then too x

Thanks girls! I can't wait to get started! I know it feels to me like its taking forever, but I'm sure its going to start flying by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->