TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

svetayasofiya

I hope you don't mind but I noticed we are the same exact CD - I want a BFP very badly as well...like all of us here obviously. Anyways I'll be stalking ;)

svetayasofiya

I hope you don't mind but I noticed we are the same exact CD - I want a BFP very badly as well...like all of us here obviously. Anyways I'll be stalking ;)

:thumbup: Baby dust to you!!! and everyone!!! Let next August break records in healthy births!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ooooooooh where in France do you live??? I love France! Just spent 8 days in Paris in September.

ooooooooh where in France do you live??? I love France! Just spent 8 days in Paris in September.

Down in the south near Toulon :) I used to live in Paris and think it's beautiful there! OH and I are a bit nomadic so that's why I put for the moment...it could always change.

Oh my svetayasofiya! You really are pulling all the stops. I must be honest right now, all I can picture is a human slip-n-slide :haha:. Don't worry, I'm not actually picturing you!

LMAO! I was telling my husband over dinner
my plan haha and said after all this he probably isn't going to feel a thing!
Maybe I should drop some stuff. I am not so good at drinking water. Anyway I'll let you all know how it goes.

I am going to try to do everything I can this cycle to get that Christmas BFP! Any suggestions on foods and drinks I should eat? Thinigs to increase CM?

Anyone heard from Amos or dd? I miss them..... Sequeena too.

I'm still here, incognito (that's why I deleted some letter from my name in your quote). Just reading lately, haven't posted much b.c I'm wallowing in my own self pity b.c I just know that this month is a bust. Last time by 10dpo my breast were getting bigger and this time at 10dpo.....nothing.....

BTW, you can also put the fish oil in the frig, keep it cold helps cut down the after taste during burps too. Meggs right, the folic acid won't help conception but you want it already built up in the system when implantation occurs. I've been doing prenatals with Vit. E in the morning, then the folic acid, calcium, fish oil, and B6 in the evening. The B6 is suppose to help hormone balance I think which in turns help against MC.

Maybe I should drop some stuff. I am not so good at drinking water. Anyway I'll let you all know how it goes.

I am going to try to do everything I can this cycle to get that Christmas BFP! Any suggestions on foods and drinks I should eat? Thinigs to increase CM?

Anyone heard from Amos or d*****d? I miss them..... Sequeena too.

I talk to Amos. She's working through her grief and needs to cleanse as much baby, TTC, etc stuff from her life as she can whilst she works through it. I think the break is good for her. I believe her TTC is on hold until May when her insurance kicks in. Because she wants to make sure that a new pregnancy would be covered.

Sequeena is on a break and actually rethinking whether she truly even wants children. She's sorting out a lot of stuff in her head right now. And, d*****d... Well, she responded already... So, there's that! :)

Actually, none of that will really help if you can't get some water into your body. You can't make ANY CM without water! Its the most important part!

....Actually, none of that will really help if you can't get some water into your body. You can't make ANY CM without water! Its the most important part!

:rofl: OK!!!! I'll do my best to drink tons of water.

Pls send my love to Amos and Sequeena :hugs:

Tigerlilies!! I had noooo idea. I edited my original post to save your incognitoness. :winkwink:

I'll definitely send your love to Amos. I'm not in contact with Sequeena, as she's currently not on BnB. I only know she's on a break because she posted it in her journal as a "goodbye" message!

I am sooooooo sick to my stomache...... I feel like I am producing a gallon of saliva every 5 seconds. I can not stand it.

I am sooooooo sick to my stomache...... I feel like I am producing a gallon of saliva every 5 seconds. I can not stand it.

Weird. Shouldn't you be producing it elsewhere? :winkwink: Hope you feel better soon!!

So guys, I bought my cod liver oil and royal jelly. How much am I supposed to take? The royal jelly is 500mg and says take 1 pill2-3 times daily. That seems excessive. I think the cod liver oil I can take 1-2 daily, but I'll just take once I guess. It's 300mg. My husband thinks I am crazy and that it won't do anything, but he agreed because he said never underestimate the power of a placebo, lol *Whatever works, I'll take it!

TTCstill, I hope you're not coming down with something!

Sveta, definitely just the one a day cod liver oil is good, you definitely don't want to take too much of that stuff b.c then you might start to give off a particular odor. It's certainly is not a placebo though! It will help! :thumbup:

Also in the TMI category....I have heard some women complain that the cod liver oil or fish oil capsules make their CM smell...well fishy. And I know I noticed a difference in the "perfume" *shall we put it delicately* from down there when I use it. So do not rush out andf think you have a diesease or something, its probably the fishy oil.

Hi Guys,

Can you changed my status :happydance:

Oh yes very faint almost invisible :bfp: on FRER so went out and bought CB Digi
:happydance: PREGNANT 1-2 WKS

Maybe 4th time lucky :dust:
:bfp::dust::bfp:

Iam on:cloud9: never have a problem getting pregnant just cant keep hold of them well at least test tells me there is nothing wrong. Off to the docs to get my prescription of baby asprin recommended by pre preg clinic :happydance:

congratulations sunshine hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->