TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sorry the ho bag got you Fairybabe. Good luck next month.
FYI - us US people are either in a turkey coma still or stuck at some store for Black Friday. I personally hold myself up in the house to save what sanity I have left.

you guys ever hear of this "gender nub" and the "angle of the dangle" Supposed to tell you boy or girl. And is actually so accurate, drs are considering using it to predict gender?

I looked at our 12 week scan pics and it would appear we are having a girl. Posted it on "in-gender" webpage and they all said girl too.

Side note... They got some crazies over there. Hearing them talk about how they are considering termination and crap because they want a boy or they want a girl. WHAT THE FUCK? Sorry for the french, but my jaw was on the floor. CLEARLY they never had to go through the crap we all have or they would just be peachy keen with 3 boys or 3 girls.

Happy Turkeyday ladies!

I told them they should be shot. LOL.

MEGG we are all routin for a BFP christmas for you!

THat is awesome!!!!

Well I am either on cycle day 11 or 9 my temps are higher today than they have been this whole cycle and still no bfp! : -(

Come on guys! December is almost here...Get prepped for those christmas beans!

Im glad I can officially say I can get bk to TTC after I lost my angel earlier this month.. im hoping for a BFP asap. Even though they say not too nothing will help me move forward than knowing im bk in the race.. :D

Sar, definitely go for it, I've done extensive research and found several articles that said the only reason doctors tell you to wait is for dating purposes but with US being more accurate nowadays, that's obsolete. And the bit about the uterine line rebuilding is crap, it sluffs off every month and rebuilds every month. My new OB dr even confirmed that with me. Good luck!

Dawny, I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

Thanks tigerlillies, thats brilliant! I thought it was just for dating purposes :D xx

agreed...for the most part. You body MAY be slightly more ready waiting a month, but I think it surely doesnt ake a tremendous difference. Although, our first 2 MCs were back to back then we and a month off between the next 2 pregnancies. I firmly belive they were all clotting issues rather than "because we didnt wait". We just waited on the following pregnancies for any slight improvement it might offer.
Go for it!

Great looking peach chevelle!

Dawny. Hugs. Maybe we can be cycle buddies as today is cd2 for me. I worked out that if we are lucky this cycle (which we WILL be....PMA!!) then we'll get a BFP in the few days before Christmas!! Yay!! That would be the best present. Go Dawny!

So cold her in the UK!

Wrap up warm everyone

Fairy xx

Great looking peach chevelle!

Dawny. Hugs. Maybe we can be cycle buddies as today is cd2 for me. I worked out that if we are lucky this cycle (which we WILL be....PMA!!) then we'll get a BFP in the few days before Christmas!! Yay!! That would be the best present. Go Dawny!

So cold her in the UK!

Wrap up warm everyone

Fairy xx

Sounds good to me babe :D xxxx

I might not find out before xmas but have worked out I would be due in september which funny enough is when Sandra predicted and she predicted a :bfp: in Dec :shock: please please be right xxxxx

Sar I waited one cycle in between each MC, but more because I wasn't emotionally ready to go for it right away, I don't think it makes a difference, every doc and nurse I saw told me I could go for it right away. :flower:

Happy 13 weeks chevelle...its great when you hit another week isn't it. :happydance:

Roll on loads of BFP's for Christmas :happydance:

Thank you Luc, I think the only thing that would help me recover is to try again to see what happens. I will probably end up not getting the BFP until next year now but when I do the wait for that dating scan is going to be unbearable xx

Sar, in some places you can get an early scan, but don't bother to ask your doc, they won't usually do it, go straight to the early pregancy unit, I think most places have one now, you can get a scan pretty early, waiting until 12 weeks after a loss would be pretty tough! :hugs:

Stopping in to say hi. Thinking of you all! xx

ok luc, thanks, yes it would be so stressful if had to wait. My doctors are terrible, so im definately going go down that route and ring EPU.

Thank u :hugs:

Im glad I can officially say I can get bk to TTC after I lost my angel earlier this month.. im hoping for a BFP asap. Even though they say not too nothing will help me move forward than knowing im bk in the race.. :D

I got pregnant 2 weeks after my last MC...IT CAN HAPPEN! I know everyone is probably sick of me telling this story over and over but I am living proof that it can really happen!

VGibs thats great news, i dont think ive seen it before bcus im pretty new to the site so im glad to hear it! Gives me some hope that it actually could happen this month. Hopefully I get to be one of the lucky ones.. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->