TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

V, no one is sick of you telling your story! I can't believe how far you are now!

dawny - im so sorry :witch: got you sweetie.. keeping my fingers crossed for a christmas bfp for you :hugs: xx

Sar - aww im so happy to see you ttc again :) good luck towards your bfp, im starting ttc again in a few days time and im going to do OPKs to ensure i know when im ovulating :D good luck xx

Chevelle - i cant believe your 13weeks! how exciting :lol: cant believe your baby is now the size of a peach! i bet it such a lovely feeling :) xx

VGibs - im so pleased your story keeps me so focussed on what my DH and i want. its lovely to know it can happen :D xx

Well im looking forward to being able to see a positive OPK this month and just chillax whilst trying, it will be nice to take a break from clomid and hopefully this is our month.. to be totally honest im feeling pretty low at the moment :cry: i just keep thinking that my baby would be nearly 7weeks now and how much i really wish i could become pregnant again this month and go on to have a happy and healthy baby.
Im sending you all my love and :dust: ladies xxx

Chevelle, Congrats on the peach!

Did everyone see Tulip's new avatar! She had her baby! Baby Dillon!

Thank your MrsG, good luck too! Its the only way forward. I feel the same I just want to be pregnant again and have a healthy baby but also to be able enjoy the pregnancy fully :hugs:

We will all get there one day.. just got to keep strong xx

Dont know what I would do without this site.. :loopy:

I definitely keep up with Tulip and Dillon! He's gorgeous!!! Our first few BFP's should all be babies now! Its crazy!

Good luck, MrsGAnderson!!! :dust: and :hugs:

OOooh megg, there's something you could add to page 1 or the thread title...new baby count!!!

MrsG, don't worry about feeling down. It's gonna happen in waves like that. Just gotta ride with the down moments and enjoy the positive ones. It's so hard to switch off from the "my baby would have been x weeks" but i guess we've just gotta try and work our way though the tough times....this board is a great place to do it. Big hugs to you!

Fairy x

Thanks everybody! Glad to know my little bubs is keeping peoples spirits up! haha

I havent made it official yet still early days until I get a strong :bfp: Im not adding myself to here xxxx

OOooh megg, there's something you could add to page 1 or the thread title...new baby count!!!

MrsG, don't worry about feeling down. It's gonna happen in waves like that. Just gotta ride with the down moments and enjoy the positive ones. It's so hard to switch off from the "my baby would have been x weeks" but i guess we've just gotta try and work our way though the tough times....this board is a great place to do it. Big hugs to you!

Fairy x

I've thought about that... Its not the easiest thing to undertake, as some of the people haven't ever returned to BnB... But I've considered giving it a go. I'll see how long it would take me to get through the first few months... and if its not so bad, I'll keep it up.

They aren't... :sad1: There are none... for some reason. We only have 1 this month so far!

:sad2: it's making me so sad to see that number stay the same. We are going through a real dry spell, or are people just putting their names down and not coming back?

Hopefully you and I will be adding to the list this month :winkwink: AND everyone else. :flower:

I don't know which it is... I think its probably a bit of both, tbh. But, I know a lot of the girls on the list personally, and I update when they get good news.... even if it doesn't get announced here. So, I think its a dry spell. I hope we can change that!

Megg it's cos all our BFPs are waiting to be our special Christmas/New Year surprises!! I know mine is!!

FYI- I am 15 dpo although my chart says 13 (not sure why) no BFP no AF .... I thought I saw a very faint line on this mornings test but I am just going to wait it out and see what the next few days bring..... I have no more tests and to be honest they drive me mad..... So FX'd the witch stays away. My temps are still high and that is a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->