TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

TTCstill - I just looked at your chart and it looks promising...BABY DUST and hope you get some positive news soon.

:dust:

Megg it's cos all our BFPs are waiting to be our special Christmas/New Year surprises!! I know mine is!!

You're totally right, honey! I know mine can't come out of hiding for a while still. We'll definitely be Xmas bump buddies!

FYI- I am 15 dpo although my chart says 13 (not sure why) no BFP no AF .... I thought I saw a very faint line on this mornings test but I am just going to wait it out and see what the next few days bring..... I have no more tests and to be honest they drive me mad..... So FX'd the witch stays away. My temps are still high and that is a good sign.

Ooh! That sounds very promising! :hugs: Love and dust to you!

ugh...I am completelty overwhelmed with stress, anxiety, and depression with the new job. Just dont know if its going to work or what. Come on xanax...kick in.

:sad2: it's making me so sad to see that number stay the same. We are going through a real dry spell, or are people just putting their names down and not coming back?

Hopefully you and I will be adding to the list this month :winkwink: AND everyone else. :flower:

svetayasofiya - It's a crazy time of year. I know those BFPs are coming...I mean its the holidays! Time for special surprises and miracles!

AFM - in the WTT stage after my second m/c - no AF yet but hopefully next week.

Let's keep hoping! :flower:

Xanax is a life saver, Chevelle! :hugs:

Hope she shows soon, Titi!!!

I so hope a few of us, if not all of us get our Bfp's for christmas!! im coming into my fertile period now so going to bd tonight and tomorrow and the day after and keep wishing with my toes and fingers crossed.
my SIL has just given birth to a beautiful baby boy today at 2:30pm and im so happy for her, although im green with envy and i was wishing it was me im so happy and excited to be an auntie for the first time, and i get to meet my nephew this eveing :D im so pleased but i am jealous and feel like i could cry because im missing my little pea :(.
Im so glad i have youse all here.

Megg - how are you feeling today?
TTCStill - i hope this is it for you, im so excited to hear of your bfp :) xx
tititimes - i hope your right, im praying for us all too.

Love and dust to all :dust: STICKY xxx

MrsGAnderson - have FUN BDing tonight and catch that egg!:sex:

:dust: for us all this Xmas :)

My temps dropped today but they are still above the cover line.... BFN yesterday and I have one test left...... not sure what to think or feel.

Hey everyone!

I'm so petrified right now. I tested today (10 dpo) and got a v v v faint line on a frer. It was within the time limit but so faint I'm finding it hard to believe. I want this so much but too scared to hope/get excited just yet.

If I am indeed pregnant how will I learn to relax and not think about the worst?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you all are good xx

My last BFP I got was in May and I got the very faint line at 10dpo... CONGRATS! I dont know that you will be able to not worry I would say just take it easy and know that we are all here for you if you need us.

Ladies FYI- AF got me I am gutted :cry:

Hey everyone!

I'm so petrified right now. I tested today (10 dpo) and got a v v v faint line on a frer. It was within the time limit but so faint I'm finding it hard to believe. I want this so much but too scared to hope/get excited just yet.

If I am indeed pregnant how will I learn to relax and not think about the worst?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you all are good xx

Honestly...I spent the first four months terrified. No matter what anyone told me or how many tests I went for I just was scared that every litte cramp or twinge was me loosing the baby. I wish I could say from experience that it gets easier...but for me it didn't. For the most part I kept telling myself every day without bleeding is one more day I am pregnant. And that kind of kept me sane.

I so hope a few of us, if not all of us get our Bfp's for christmas!! im coming into my fertile period now so going to bd tonight and tomorrow and the day after and keep wishing with my toes and fingers crossed.
my SIL has just given birth to a beautiful baby boy today at 2:30pm and im so happy for her, although im green with envy and i was wishing it was me im so happy and excited to be an auntie for the first time, and i get to meet my nephew this eveing :D im so pleased but i am jealous and feel like i could cry because im missing my little pea :(.
Im so glad i have youse all here.

Megg - how are you feeling today?
TTCStill - i hope this is it for you, im so excited to hear of your bfp :) xx
tititimes - i hope your right, im praying for us all too.

Love and dust to all :dust: STICKY xxx

Ooh! Good luck, sweetie! :hugs: I'm good today! Better than yesterday!

Hey everyone!

Hope you all are good xx

EEK! :hugs: Congrats, honey! Do you want me to wait to update you?

Thankyou so much ladies. I think I'll just have to take this one day at a time and enjoy my pregnancy as much as I possibly can.

Megg, don't update me just yet. I'm 11 dpo and want to wait until after AF would be due and then id love to be on the front page!! I've just poas and it's darker today so at least that's something! xx

Oh yay! I love darker! I'll wait until you're ready! :hugs: Congrats, though!

Thanks megg. Much appreciated!

I haven't even told my DF. I'm just paralysed with fear. I don't want him to get his hopes up just yet! I can't believe how different I feel this time round. It's amazing how deep the scars of a mmc run. I think I'll tell him after af would be due. In the meantime I'll have to keep myself sane on here!!

Oh wow! That's a huge burden to carry alone. We'll share it with you though! And, I'll jump for joy for you until you can!

Aw thanks Megg that just brought a tear to my eye. I know I'm probably doing the wrong thing and he'd be so upset to know I'm keeping this to myself but I'm just so scared to say it out loud. Even as I type that it's so silly but it's how I feel. It's only a few more days and he's working away all weekend and don't want him going and feeling he's leaving me on my own.

TtcStill - So sorry she got you - that completely sucks :( Big HUG:hugs:

Embo78 - All that sounds very promising...I hope the line keeps getting darker. I told my husband right away last time I was pregnant but this time I'm not so sure...it's just so scary and we don't want to be wrong. I wish you congratulations because I'm sprinkling baby dust at the same time. Let us know how the HPTs get on :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->