TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I hope to be one of those boosting us to the twenties as well, Shazza! I'd love to have dates by all of our names in the next 30 days... but that might be a tad too much to ask for! lol

And, OMG @ the woman with 18 MC's!!! Holy crap! O.O

I need to stop being so down about my 1 some days... Makes me feel like an ass sort of!

Fingers crossed for you Josie - yay for hyperactive ovaries!

I saw the 18-miscarriages lady on our local news. She's remarkably sane, considering. I heard they were all 6-9 weeks gestation, that's gotta be hard. And the new baby is STUNNING!

Congrats to the girls who got there BFP's, Josie my fingers are tightly crossed sweetie.

Megg I am glad the witch got you (it feels wrong writing that but hope ykwim?), and hun other people's pain doesnt make yours any less :hugs:

Thank you shaerichelle, I have had three babies who have made it to almost term so it can not be natural killer cells, when my last miscarriage was confirmed (not this one the previous) I had had 4 miscarriages in just over a year but the doctor after the scan said I needed to have another miscarriage for them to help, so now I have had the 5th (in 18 months) I hope they can help. I know the probable cause is either my clotting disorder which was confirmed after Honey died (I have to have aspirin and clexane from when I see the consultant usually about 10-12 weeks) but no one told me what this clotting disorder means for me and TTC :shrug: or maybe the fact I had a section which with the scaring can increase the chances of miscarriage.

:hugs: So sorry Tasha....

Fingers and toes crossed for you Josie! xx

Oh, and congrats the smiths!

I obviously haven't been keeping up very well!

Tasha - I def know what you mean. Thanks! I'm also hoping they can finally help you now! :hugs:

The clever woman made them, I love it!:hugs:

Have a nosy through the last pages of Tulips journal, the codes for it are in there! I dont question how, I just leave it up to the experts!:haha:

Girls I need some advice please well I have no brown bleeding or browny spotting anymore just yellowy discharge :shrug: any ideas girls? xxxx

No idea Dawn. Have you only had spotting and brown bleeding? Cos that could just be old blood and not AF at all, and the yellowy discharge could be the tail end of that or an infection.

No idea Dawn. Have you only had spotting and brown bleeding? Cos that could just be old blood and not AF at all, and the yellowy discharge could be the tail end of that or an infection.

Yes just browny bleeding/spotting tiny amount of pink spotting/blood day 1 and 1 very small clot :shrug: xxxx

Oooo clever lady how? They are so good xxxx

:rofl: First, thank you! I'm glad you like them! Second, I made them in Paint.net (a free Photoshop type program). I would be happy to make you something if you like. If there's an interest, I'd definitely be willing to start a thread for requests. They don't take me too entirely long, and I have plenty of time being unemployed! :)

Btw, I say to try to get in for your bloods anyway... I think your HPT's are failing you!

No problem! What are you looking for exactly? Give me a rough idea and I'll get something put together for you after I wake up... it's almost 6am and I haven't been to bed yet! LOL

Thanks megg I love butterflies, flowers disney characters, and would like pink coloured if possible and something along the lines of Married step mum to 4 horros/angels and TTC a sticky bean let you work your magic babe thankyou again xxxx

Hi girls and Megg33!
I am very nervously announcing my BFP! which I just got yesterday, 21st Feb. My due date would be October 23rd. Unfortunately I have already had some bleeding, so I am very worried, and heading to the Dr to have everything checked out. I don't think I would be this worried if it wasn't for my history. I can't believe for a 3rd time it will come to this, but I will just have to wait and see.
Wishing you all the best in trying for your BFPs!
Love Pea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->