TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yes! All of you... Get to peeing! I can't yet... I pee'd on an expired OPK today just because I needed to get the feeling back! LOL It was NOT nice to me! :(

PEE! PEE! PEE!

P.S. Get 2 lines

Hii,

My First loss was on Feb 14th :(
Hoping i get my BFP again soon xx

OMG! Valentine's Day! I'm SOOOOO sorry! :hugs: :cry:

Right now (as an update), we have 98 girls on the list and 16 BFP's... but that's not so bad considering how new this thread is! That's 16% in 1 month (Jan 22 - Feb 23)! At that rate, we'll all be very happy in 6.5 months! :happydance:

I can boost those numbers to double just by myself! :rofl: It almost like a bad habit now!!!!

:rofl: Michelle! It really is impressive to get 16% in a single month though... I'm kind of excited now!

Is that just counting the sticky ones this month?

Yep, that's only counting the ones that have stuck! If I added the others in... lemme go look!

Edit: We have 5 (I think) more if I were to count the ones that were lost. Although, I'm holding out hope that JosieJo will actually go back into the list of BFP's after she sees the doc! Then it's 17%! :)

hi girls just a quick update for u, after this months activities i have been back to the docs (after bleeding for a whole 16 days ) and they are finally taking their fingers out of their arses and sending me for a scan and blood tests think all them visits will now pay off and will hopefully get a healthy bfp soon, hope all of you are ok xxxx

Glad they're finally dealing with you, Selina! :hugs:

I POAS yesterday at 11dpo and BFN :cry: but today I'm gagging on coffee and peeing all the time, so who knows?!:shrug:
I'm still hopeful but really don't think its my month.:nope:
GL to all ladies in waiting! More BFP's wanted please!!!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies :hi:

I've been quiet recently as have been going slowly crazy :wacko:

Have had a few "symptoms" (probably all just in my head!) so I POAS yesterday (naughty naughty - only 11dpo :blush:) and nada :cry: apart from a really nasty evap :grrr: So onwards and upwards to next month for me! Good luck everyone else!

Since when do you get to count yourselves out at 11dpo! C'mon now!!! Heads up Until the :witch: flies in, you're still in with a chance! :hugs:

Dawn - I finally got the text changed... I think it's better now... maybe? Hopefully!

Attachments

• dawny2.jpg
    dawny2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 4
Since when do you get to count yourselves out at 11dpo! C'mon now!!! Heads up Until the :witch: flies in, you're still in with a chance! :hugs:

Thanks Megg - just had a feeling sorry for myself moment :haha:

I've snapped right out of it now! Will retest Saturday if no witch on Friday!

Thanks Megg, you always seem to have a way of making us all smile!:hugs:
I think I just had a wee blip in my PMA there, sorry!:haha:

Onwards and upwards eh?!!!

Kimmy & Mummy - Yay! :) There will be no :witch: for either of you! :hugs: Just BFP's!

Dawn - Okay, after using the correct sizing to preview the text's legibility, I think I finally have it and it's already the right size! :)

Attachments

• dawny3.jpg
    dawny3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 62
Hi girls,

Hope you are all doing okay. I had a shit doctors appointment, this is copied from my post about it;

I explained everything to her (my history is 3 children with me, Honey who was stillborn at 36+6, and 5 miscarriages) any way this is what she said; I should be grateful for the THREE kids I have (I have four, and at one point I said four not thinking and she said four I thought three, I said four including Honey and she replied oh you count her) and not put my body through more as I am very lucky and by rights I should not have the kids I do have. That I am stupid and selfish and I am forcing Matt into this. All of this shouted was shouted at me, it was a horrible experience, I was crying and she didnt stop.

:cry::cry::cry:

Hope your doing better than me, seem to be spent the five days in tears.

BH Tasha, that doc sounds terrible! If I were you I would put in an official complaint!:growlmad:
They have no right whatsoever to tell you that you are selfish wanting another child. Whatever next...back to the Nazi days of enforced sterilization to those in society who didn't meet the "right criteria"?!!!!:growlmad:

She has a moral and hypocratic responsibility to treat you to the best of her ability and most of all with respect. Afterall, isn't it the NHS who first applied zero tolerance towards their workforce? Maybe your GP needs to remember it works both ways!!!

Hope you are feeling a bit better today and if I were you I would request a transfer to a different GP.:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: OMG tasha :shock: how dare she talk to you like that, youve gone to her for help and support and thats how your treated!!!!!! I would put in a big complaint that is not professional by any standards and go and see another doctor hun so sorry you had to go through that x x x x

cant update all my posts quick enough lol!

Just did a first response and got a positive, not even a line I had to hold up to the light lol!
Im 11dpo but had a tiny bit of fresh blood this am when checking cm so I am expecting a chemical tbh, but am going to ask you to update me with a bfp anyway, as a positive is a positive right?

PS - does anyone know the sensitivity of a fr? I did an ic which was 10miu and it was a negative this am .... I thought I saw a shadow of a line but then I couldnt, then I could, then I couldnt so I dismissed it1

EEK :wohoo: go chocolate defo :bfp: I say IC's are shite FR are better the tiny bit of blood could be IB especially as you are 11dpo :yipee: im so excited for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->