TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

its ages til i test but can i have mine reserved for the 29th march please ??

Sure, Missy! :hugs: Maybe I can get one that day too! I don't know when I'll be testing... I don't even feel like testing is EVER in the cards for me at this point. But, that day sounds as good as any!

I dont seem to have a problem getting a reservation, just seems like when I get to the restaurant they take my table away from me all the time!:growlmad:

Hi guy's, just poped back to see how you are all getting on. Great to see there has been 4 more BFP's since me. Good luck to the rest of you I will be popping back to check up on you all xxx

Hi Megg
Count me out this month!!
Im so dissappointed!!
She came!!

Aww... Michelle! :hugs: I'll reserve you a table that hasn't been wiped down so it'll be nice and sticky! :rofl:

Carey - Sorry honey! :hugs:

Sunshine - Glad you're well!!! :happydance:

AFM... SPOTTING! WOOHOO!!!! :wohoo:

:hugs: Sorry about the recent bfn's...

Yay for spotting Megg! Hope you'll be moving on in no time.

is it cd1 for you yet megg darling ??

:hugs: and :dust: to all my girls

Funny thing... I went to check just because you asked! LOL Uhm... it's starting to resemble something that might resemble something like the beginning of AF? :rofl: It's definitely not flow yet, but it's a little tiny bit more than before. FX'd that it's tomorrow!

:hugs: and :dust: to you all!

Awesome Megg, I dont know if your chart or my chart is better. :wacko:

I hope she visits you. Tell her to come my way! STAT.

Hi Megg!! Well i had my last MC in October (my second) we are now going to be trying again in April :) x

Thanks, Deb! :hugs:

Shannon - OMG! That's crazy! :hugs:

Becci - I'll add you! :)

Aww... Michelle! :hugs: I'll reserve you a table that hasn't been wiped down so it'll be nice and sticky! :rofl:

What doesnt kill us can only make us stronger, so I will take the filthiest most unhygenic, sticky table at the restaurant please!:rofl:

Hello, please can you put me down for a bfp today please! I'm already on the list. Thanks!

:hugs: Tasha! I'm so sorry! :cry: -- Edit: I changed the date of your most recent loss and then only just realized that you had wanted to leave it as the loss of Honey... Do you want me to put it back to May 2007 again? I just want to make sure that it's listed how you want it! :hugs: again, for good measure!

Congrats, thesmiths! Putting it in now! :)

You can do what ever Megg, thank you.

My heart is broken, it is so unfair, what did I do to deserve six losses. I have a doctors appointment wednesday so am going to go and see if they can/will help. If not then I am not sure I can continue ttc as I cant take this heartache any more.

You didn't do anything, sweetness... and you definitely don't deserve six losses! :hugs: I'm sitting here staring at the screen like I'll find words of wisdom to make your hurt go away... but I know I won't! I wish I could... I really do. I am SO, SO, SOOOOOO sorry! I think anyone would totally understand whichever decision you make as to whether to continue or not. I hope the doc will lend you aid so that you can have your dream without all the heartache! We're all here if you need us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->