TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Totally see it TTCStill thanks for posting pics...when do you go to the doctor??? Are you getting a blood test done then???

:dust:

This will be your sticky bean!

I lost my daughter to stillbirth at 21 weeks on 17/09/2010 and got my bfp today (28/12/2010)

So sorry for your loss, evie! But congrats on the BFP! :hugs:

Sounds a bit like an evap, Dawn... Or, one of those classic lines on IC's if it was an IC!

Also... OMG @ Jan 22 being 1 year of this thread... :shock: How have I been doing this for so long already? I didn't even notice the months passing...

I swear that every IC on the planet gets the white line just to mess with people. Granted, it could be the start of something... but never want to get someone's hopes up when it happens, because I've seen too many broken hearts from it. I really want to see that BFP from you, Dawn. I'm cheering you on so hard, babe!

I swear that every IC on the planet gets the white line just to mess with people. Granted, it could be the start of something... but never want to get someone's hopes up when it happens, because I've seen too many broken hearts from it. I really want to see that BFP from you, Dawn. I'm cheering you on so hard, babe!

:cry: Thanks babe I want one too :hugs: I'm not testing again now til new years eve xxxx

I do, Virginia! And, I'm terrified! I think I've posted everywhere tonight about how scared I've suddenly become! :dohh: I feel so guilty for not being strong enough to believe!

Sorry to those with the new loss's and congrats are in order for those with a bfp!

congratulation to the new bfp's what a great start to the new year :hugs:

COngrats to the new BFPs!
Welcome to the new ladies and sorry for your losses.

Dawny...still got my fingers crossed for you.
Megg! 5 weeks! yay!! Can't wait for your scan!

Fairy xx

Congrats on the new bfps xxxxx
And I'm sorry for the new losses my thoughts are with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79