TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Jan 22! I can't believe its come up so quickly!

Sweet! I'm testing on January 10th (if the evil lady stays away) so I'll make it in before the 1 year anniversary if things go well. Should we start placing guesses on a number???

1 Year Anniversary GUESS: 162 (me included I hope!)

Wow been a whole year! Cant remember when i joined this thread . . . I know i wont be one of the ones with a BFP before then though :(

Congrates on all the new ones though its great to see the numbers going up xx

I like even #'s... So, I'm saying 170 (you included... and me STILL included)

Raz:hugs:

Yes Megg you of course... Wow 170...that would be awesome...I remember when it was 140 and I thought we'd have 150 by Xmas and we have even more than that...great and optimistic guess :)

Raz:hugs:

Yes Megg you of course... Wow 170...that would be awesome...I remember when it was 140 and I thought we'd have 150 by Xmas and we have even more than that...great and optimistic guess :)

Yes, but I remember when we just wanted to stay above 20! And, then we desperately wanted to hit 50... and just kept falling back down. It was really hard to see us go up and then fall so often at first. Its gotten better recently. Maybe I just don't stalk for updates anymore... but I like to think that the winds have changed!

congrats on the BFP's! Wishing Yous A Happy & Healthy 9 Months :)

If I Manage T Get My Car Tax Sorted Out 2Day , I Will B Heading To The Shops To Get A Test , Af Was Due on the 18th December , But Since My Mc In July They Have Kinda Been All Over The Place :/ Hence The Reason Why I Dont Really Build My Hopes Up when They R "Late" ..... Iv Had Sore Boobs For Abt A Week Now And So Exhausted , Can Barely Drag Myself Out Of Bed In The Mornings!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox :dust: to everyone !

Il say 165 but I won't be included :(

Hi ladies, just popping in to say HI :hi: how are you all feeling? and all the newly pregnant people :D how exciting, congrats.

Im ovulating again atm? my MC was 20/11/10 and i still havnt had AF yet.. i thought i Ovulated on cd14 bang on, but im not sure if i did now... symptoms suggested i did and OPK's, but im Ovulating again now?? my OPK and EWCM (there is loads of it) and im having O pains too? it was just my body telling me i was ovulating which made me think about taking OPKs, it was mega positive yesterday. hmm, can you ovulate 2wice in one cycle? or do you think my body was playing tricks earlier on as im Ovulating now? (saying that i didnt have any pains on cd14,15,16 so maybe it was just the OPKs lying to me lol?)

xxx

Hoping for your bfp, Danielle!

Its not impossible to ovulate twice without an AF between, but its definitely not common. Have you tested? I still have random ovary pain similar to ovulation, but I'm not ovulating! Lol

lol, i tested on cd26/28/30 and bfn, so i gave up testing and waited on AF, then when I began feeling cramps in my lower abdo i thought 'this is AF coming thank god i can start another cycle' and i had a gush of wet down below into my nickers (TMI sorry) and i thought AF had started so i went to the loo to clean myself up and put a pad in, and when i looked down there was nothing there except lots of discharge (EWCM) and when i got home i did an OPK which was nearly positive, then I took another yesterday which was completely positive and im doing one tonight to see if the surge has gone.. :/ pretty confusing stuff.. maybe i just didnt O when i thought I did. xxx

thanks megg :)

dont mean 2 be rude, but what should CM be like in early pregnancy ? ..X

i never noticed when i was pregnant with DD ...X

when i was pregnant it was alot like gloopy discharge :lol: that i seemed to get alot more of than when i was trying xx

2day mine was kinda EWCM :/ ...ukkk god only knows! *sigh* ...X

good luck hun :dust: sticky dust for all of us still trying xxx

They say cm isn't a good pregnancy indicator, but with both my pregnancies from ovulation until I tested (including now) my cm was in abundance. Fx'd for you!!

Lots of cm in the beginning for me.. seems to have tapered off now.

hey sed i'd pop in too show u my 4D scan so here is little Mr James Anthony!!!i am so in love alredy its unreal!!his lips r just amazing.........

https://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Loren88/baby_5.jpg

https://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Loren88/baby_10.jpg

thers loads more but these 2 r by far the faves

thank u hun!!! my heart melted when he came up on the screen it just seems so real now haha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->