TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi Ladies,
Had :bfp: 11/11/10 I miscarried 12/12/10 hoping to conceive very soon! xx

So sorry, Kelly! :hugs: I'll get you added! Hoping you don't have long to wait at all!

Stopping in to say Happy Holidays! I'm always thinking of you... :hugs:

Well today was the due date of the last baby I lost. I know that being very pregnant soothes me a little but I still have my one little CHristmas angel in my heart today.

So many of us lost our little ones at Christmas time. I think its why I've been so neurotic about this new pregnancy and just sure its doomed to fail right now. I can't imagine getting to be happy on Christmas! But, I guess this year is different! Because, here I am!

Its funny how it only dulls the pain a bit, but it doesn't make it "all better"... I hope to be too busy with a baby next year to think about it so much. I know you'll have a nearly 1 year old to chase, Virginia! Can you believe it? She's almost here!

Merry christmas to all! Im still here, but am just so tired. Getting the new jobs running has been taxing. Might not see much of me for a couple weeks but Ill try to stop in here and there on weekends. wednesday I worked 17 hours. Soo tired, The rest of the week wasnt much better. Wishing you all the very best.

Well, take care of yourself, hun! :hugs: Merry Christmas to you, your wifey, and your LO!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Chirstmas!

I'm officially starting again today. Started on clomid again, 100mg this time though, the fertility clinic will monitor the maturing of my eggs and then DH gets to shoot me up with Ovidrel when the time comes. So hopefully our Christmas prayers will be answered shortly after the New Year.

I pray that everyone that got their Christmas wish will continue to be growing healthy little miracles.

Hey girls, so sorry i havnt been on, my laptop broke and i have just got it back nicely fixed :D

Sorry for all the people who have had a loss whilst ive been away!

MEGG woweeee iv just seen you caught one of your eggys how exciting, congratulations to a happy and upmost healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby/babies at the end of your 9month :D :happydance:
Dawney i hope you got your BFP :D good luck im dying to hear!

Well MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! *many christmas dust wishes :lol:

hmmm, well my christmas has been nice but thinking about the way we were going to tell everyone made me feel quite upset. im ok now, just hoping we wont have to wait too long to concieve again. I still havnt had AF yet she was due just over a week ago now since my m/c but yet my CM is turning gloopy again? so what will be will be eh!

I hope everyone has had a lovely christmas xxx

awwww dawney im soo sorry hun, hopefully it will have been a duff test and you will get a bfp soon xxx

Symptoms today:-
Still not wanting to smoke, minor cramps/twinges in lower tummy, sicky feeling, feel tired/weary, feel teary and not sure why, weeing lots and not drank that much today, bottom problems :blush: also my temp was 37.11 xmas day during the day I know not 100% reliable and the previous 2 days were 36.82 and 36.81 also during day could be nothing but thought I would list them anyway xxxx

hmmph, yeh i know what you mean.. i often feel the same :(..
I would test in about 2days (tue) if u can hang on that long, then my moto is - if its negative thats me out! good luck xx

I am either 11 or 12 dpo today and have had :bfp:'s before as late as 20dpo :shock: earliest was 13dpo xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->