TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

BFP is big fat positive on a pregnancy test.:thumbup:

Welcome Pink, sorry for your loss and that you have to be here.

AFM, well took first lot of soy last night, didn't notice anything weird, so that's good!!! Second lot this eve. Cos of hte ones i have, they have 23mg in them, so i took 5, to make it 115mg. Just gotta wait for them to do their stuff.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Fairy x

Pink sorry for you loss and welcome to the fourm xxx

Fariy good lukc with the soy, took my last one yesterday for this cycle so hoping they do something!

AFM - Picked myself up after the crappy news of my gentic testing (see siggy) and going to give it another go. Just hope luck is on my side this time and we have a healthy embie.

Its a chromsome thing, basically 50% of my eggs either have too many or too few chromsomes and are 'abnormal' these could be whats causing my MC's as the body will stop the pregnacy. Its all complex and i'm only going on what i have read on the internet and my MC book.

Here is a link with the basics of it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robertsonian_translocation

Gosh, so can they do something then if you are "balanced" as opposed to unabalanced?

Balanced just means that i am not effected in normal day to day life, i have the right amount of gentic material so i am 'normal' LOL. It only effects me because of TTC and the fact i keep having MCs. There isnt anything they can do we just have to keep trying and hope we get lucky. Its a gentic lottery for us now!

Oh my word! Really sorry to hear that it's so complicated. Praying for that good egg to pop out asap!
Fairy xx

Raz I hope so to you deserve this so much xxx

Thanks all! I have to say i dont know what i would do with out all the support on this forum. Its been a god send the last 2 years!

That's what we are all here for to help eachother xx

Pink, I'm sorry for you loss.

Raz, I hope you catch a good eggie this month. Is there a possibility of IUI where they could pick out the good ones, fertilize them and put them back?

Fairy, I hope the soy works for you too!

Mara - YAY for 1st 2ww in a long time! I hope its also your LAST! :hugs:

FB - You probably won't notice much with the Soy until after a few days... You'll feel some new stuff in the ovary area... Its all good stuff though, so no worries!

Pink - Sorry for your loss, honey! :hugs:

Raz - I love that you're back in... Its just a matter of conceiving the right one! I know its a gamble, but there aren't many other ways! We're here for you!

hey ladies. sorry if its inappropriate to post here just really looking for some reasurrance. i 6 + 3 had a scan on thurs where they dated my 5 weeks but they did say there can be upto a 5 day error in the machines. had no pains at all but today once when i wiped was a teeny tiny bit of pink on tissue. i have a scan on wed and just wondering if i should just wait til then or what really. also anyone had he same and everything gone on toi be fine? xxx

Some people do see pink and have no problems, honey. Unless you really think there's a problem, I'd just go Wednesday. But, don't sit and worry and wait if you think you need to be seen sooner. I know I've had pink spotting, but mine is from my progesterone suppositories. So, I'm a bad example.

I don't have any great advice Joey but just wanted to send you some PMA and :dust:. Pink/Brown streaking without cramps etc. should be fine but I know that you are worried which is totally normal. I know tons of ladies here had spotting and were fine. As long as there is no red and no steady prolonged cramping or intense cramping the baby is probably doing well. I hope your next scan will reassure you!

Some people do see pink and have no problems, honey. Unless you really think there's a problem, I'd just go Wednesday. But, don't sit and worry and wait if you think you need to be seen sooner. I know I've had pink spotting, but mine is from my progesterone suppositories. So, I'm a bad example.

Megg youve actually reasssured me mor than you know! probably should have put on my post that im on the progestrone suppositories too (well possible, it a reasearch thing where some ppl have progestronje and some have a placebo) but i strongly believe im on the progestrone. i think im gonna wiat it out til wed unless there is anymore at all. it really was only a small amount but obviously enough to worry me afetr 4 prevoius mc.s thanks for your reply hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->