TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Happy olive Megg! Is it weird that when i saw that little olive picture all i could do was think about eating it? I promise I wont eat your baby though....just everything else on the planet!

megg - LOL :haha: i never knew that about them swimming in circles! your a bible of knowledge on this stuff arnt u, made me giggle though. Happy Olive hun :) xx

I cant believe the numbers went down, what a shame! i hate that! please can you send my love xx

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Permission to whinge?

I was feeling really positive and good today. Then i got a card from a friend, telling me her second baby is due in about 5 monhts time. And her sister's who i knew about already, is due 6 weeks before that. And another friend is due around then too. And three friends on facebook have just given birth.

And i just want to scream and feel like a useless hormonal failure. And green eyed jealous as hell. There, i said it.

Thank you for listening.

Fairy xx

Permission to whinge?

I was feeling really positive and good today. Then i got a card from a friend, telling me her second baby is due in about 5 monhts time. And her sister's who i knew about already, is due 6 weeks before that. And another friend is due around then too. And three friends on facebook have just given birth.

And i just want to scream and feel like a useless hormonal failure. And green eyed jealous as hell. There, i said it.

Thank you for listening.

Fairy xx

{{{hugs}}} Fairy, I can relate. After I lost my son, it seemed everyone around me was getting pregnant. One mom's posts on FB in particular would get to me, she had such an attitude of everything is great, life is grand, and every other post was about her pregnancy. I had to "hide" her and several other friends for awhile, because it bothered me so much.
Scream away, if it makes you feel better!!!!!

Hey wait a second... I thought we were at 160... that means we dropped down by two?

Fairy, I'm sorry, I totally know how you feel.

Meggs, what were all your hcg numbers and how many days between each test?
At 13dpo I was 166, then in three days I jumped to 919 (450% increase) so I'm thinking twins! Then my results today, four days later was 3,699 which is still great but now only 300% increase over those four days......do you think I might have lost the twin? Would the increase really start to slow down already?

Tigerlillies, isn't it meant to double every coiple of days? So if it was 919, then 2 days later you would hope for 1838 and 2 days after that, 3676, so you are more or less perfectly doubling!! I have to say those numbers look high girl!! Twins or not, you are going great guns!!!
Fairyxx

Fairy, I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there!

Tiger, Those numbers look really good. Do you go to the doctor each time to get the readings?

I understand, FB! :hugs:

Thanks for the happy wishes, girls! I'm so excited to be here! Feel free to keep eating olives! I don't mind! In fact, I sort of want one now! :hissy:

As for our mystery girl... I'm still holding out some hope... I'll know more in about a week.

1baby, the nurse from the fertility clinic calls me with the results, and I asked her if my numbers going up so much could mean twins but she really wouldn't say, and I asked about them tapering off already and she said that it will do that but her answers were so vague. I just find it curious they would begin to taper off after just one week. I expected it would increase at the same rate.

Happy Olive Megg!! I'm guessing by mt dates that I'm either ov'ing or will be soon. Had some fun alst night but if I don't catch I'm not going to worry. Got really positive vibes that 2011 is my year.

I'm sure it will be the same of the rest of you and that you all join me in the PAL Winter 2011 thread (when it gets started lol).

PMA girls this year is our year xxx

Tiger - It could go either way! When my first beta was 95 (which was high) the clinic immediately thought twins. But, my second came back at 134 (which was normal) and they thought I might have had one twin drop off really quickly. But, there's no way to know. There was no evidence on my U/S that a 2nd had ever implanted... but it doesn't mean it didn't try. I tend to think they might be right, because I had some very specific sensations around implantation in 2 very distinct spots... Ixxy is in one of those spots... So, I imagine that maybe the other was trying to attach to the other spot. But, I don't know.

Thought I would pop in and let you all know that I am trying to hang in there... I still have not been back to the doctor.... my fault..... I just cant bare to go in there and be surrounded by pregnant woman... all of my friends who got pregnant around the time I did in May are already holding their babies.... of course I am getting pictures and emails..... I hate it......life is sooooooo unfair........I know I should go in but I personally think I passed everything and I am sure I am OV today as I was having creamy colored watery CM yesterday.......My OH is so busy at work he could not go to any of the appointments with me as I lost this last angel......and I honestly dont have the will power to face it alone. I cannot handle the ups and downs on my own and although I want to get answers I am questioning whether or not I want to continue this journey as I am afraid that I will yet again feel unsupported when he cant get away because things are so crazy at his place of work......:cry:

:hugs: Life really isn't fair a lot of the time, honey! I wish I could make it easier/better!

Hello Ladies I would love to join your group. My daughter was born sleep on 12/19/10 at 22 weeks due to IC. I went in for my anatomy scan on 12/2/10 (20 weeks)only to discover my cervix was dialated to 4 cm and my water bag was buldging. I was given the the option to induce labor at that point but I decided to try bedrest and see if I could make it to viablity 24 weeks. I stayed on bedrest for 17 days before infection set in and I had no choice but to deliver. It was the sadest day of my life. We have decided to try again and my doctor gave me the okay at my two week follow up. So AF returned on Sunday, and I also started taking geritol complete since I managed to get a BFP after taking it for one month in 2008. Hopefully I can have the same luck.

Welcome Truthbtold. Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how horrific that must have been for you. You'll get lots of support on this thread.
Good luck with the TTC!
What is geritol?
Fairy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g