TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Some people do see pink and have no problems, honey. Unless you really think there's a problem, I'd just go Wednesday. But, don't sit and worry and wait if you think you need to be seen sooner. I know I've had pink spotting, but mine is from my progesterone suppositories. So, I'm a bad example.

Megg youve actually reasssured me mor than you know! probably should have put on my post that im on the progestrone suppositories too (well possible, it a reasearch thing where some ppl have progestronje and some have a placebo) but i strongly believe im on the progestrone. i think im gonna wiat it out til wed unless there is anymore at all. it really was only a small amount but obviously enough to worry me afetr 4 prevoius mc.s thanks for your reply hun xxx

Ooh! Its not because its progesterone... ANY vaginal suppository will irritate the vaginal tissue and sometimes the cervix and can cause pink spotting. Its almost inevitable. I had it pretty badly some days, but my FS assured me that its TOTALLY unrelated to my pregnancy and only related to the suppositories. I've seen a beating heart twice now, so I have to believe them! You will likely see it again and probably keep seeing it from time to time for the duration of using the suppositories. But, you'll get used to it and stop thinking so much about it. I don't even pay it any mind now. :hugs: YAY for a reason!

thanks honey. Hubby did suggest it could be my "eggs" as he calls them lol but in my worried state i didnt want to believe a man haha. am hoping to see the hb on wed, will really put my mind at ease. thanks again and will keep you posted. so pleased everything is going well for you xxxx

grrrr I accidentally unsubscribed to this thread and lost the link...took almost 10 minutes to find it again.

At least you're back now, Virginia. The easiest way to find it is to find me, go to my profile, then go to stats and "find all threads started by Megg33k"... I have a lot, but its always on the first page of them.

ha ha ha had the results from Hubbys sperm test, and only 25% swin forward... what do the rest of em do? Go round in circles??? PMSL

They can actually spin circles sometimes, Pad... LOL I would love to see it!

OMG... don't say that!! am now envisigning Hubby swimmers swiming around lost in a massive circle without a clue where to go!!

:rofl: The ones that swim in circles generally have 2 tails!

Megg, am i imagining it, or did the number just go down? Tell me i am wrong!!

Right girls get ready with a :coffee: and a :paper: this might be a long one lol

Right as soon as I entered the scan room they asked me if they could do a TV scan on me I was like :saywhat: never heard of it referred to as that and then they said an internal one so I said that was fine and they asked if I was a virgin etc etc so I said No I was thinking :rofl: I wish lol anyway she put a cushion thing under my bum to push it higher so she could get better access and was asking why I was there etc so I explained about the polyp and pcos etc and it was a lot of asking questions like last cycle etc asked if I had took a pregnancy test so I said yes about 3 days ago and it was :bfn: and she was changing between internal and external scans then she was inputting the info into the computer and I saw her type R/O (endometrial think thats what she put) Polyp and didnt see what else she typed but I totally swear one of the scan pictures looked almost baby shaped I know it wasnt otherwise she would have said surely?? I would say one of the scan pics looked like Megg's avatar picture but she didnt say there was a baby or anything there surely she would have had there been so not quite sure what I saw I now have to wait until the 8th to see the gynocologist again to ask lots of stuff sorry if I have bored you xxxx

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!! Not AGAIN. My heart goes out to her. Megg, til her she is in our thoughts and prayers.
Fairy xx

When I saw the number go down it's heart breaking enough but for her, it's behind sad. I wish I could give her a real hug.

I cant even believe it..........I just cant imagaine. How on earth is that fair? Or possible? I just want to hit something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->