TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Good Luck Pea fingers tightly crossed for you hun xxxx

I am just sooo sad today coz my friend who miscarried last year just before I did has found out she has miscarried again!:cry:

I am completely floored as if it was me all over again!:cry: Why does this happen to all the best folk in the world?!:nope:

I feel so helpless, but at least she is going to be offered blood tests etc now to determine whether there is a medical cause for all her suffering.

Oh if only I could drink alcohol whilst on my meds! I would be legless by now!:dohh:
Sorry for the off topic ladies, but my DH just wouldn't understand the need to rant and you guys do!:hugs:

:hugs: Mummy! I'm so sorry to hear that! We definitely understand the need to rant!

Can I come join you guys?
Im Kirstie, im 21 and have had 5 mc most recent one on 23/02/10.
Dont have any kids so getting very worried that it will never happen.

Great idea as gives much needed hope!

I lost our first baby at 6wks pregnant due to ectopic on 5th jan 2010.

We are going to be ttc again in april as its 3mths since loss and that was what my surgeon said is best as i had my whole right tube removed too.

Id love 2 b added :) thank u x

:hugs: Wantabean! So sorry for your losses!!! :cry:

africaqueen - Sorry for your loss, hun... Hoping you fall quickly in April!

Adding you both right now!

hi Megg, please may I be added, my loss was on 27 Jan 2010 MMC. Starting TTC as AF has paid me a visit yesterday, its time to try again yay :O)))

Thank you xx

Absolutely, everthing! Sorry for your loss, hun! Good luck getting back on the TTC wagon! :hugs:

Hello everyone, I am just desperate for somewhere to talk, lol!. I have been getting BFP's for nearly a week, am about 16dpo. I had 3 Mc's last year, last one was a MMC at 9 weeks (twins :nope:).

I am desperately beside myself, is it going to happen again. I do not feel pregnant at all today, although felt pretty rough yesterday. I know its very early, but I can't help think this is going to go the same way as the others.

All my recurrent MC test are negative.

Just don't know what to do:shrug:

xx

I can't wait for my blood test on Thursday. I've been POASing to see if the trigger shot is gone (had a very faint line today, 12 days after the trigger shot). FX it's not remnants of the shot and it's an early bfp! I'll keep you posted. xx

Sorry for your losses wanta, africanqueen, and everything. :hugs:
Hi Missy, have you already found a place in Cyprus? Good luck with the big move.
Megg, how are you? Hopefully your cycle won't play tricks on you again and you O soon.

AF arrived this morning with avengance!!!!31 days afta MC and its exactly like my MC bleed!!heavy clotty and achey.:( feel awful hopefully al bk bk nxt month with gd news!!xxxx gud luck girlies xxxxx :dust:

:flower:hi Loren

I am sorry about AF! Stinky cow! Ya, I know what you mean 'cus I just finished AF from :devil:. it was the first one after MMC and DnC. I was pretty gutted 'cus I was hoping for a BFP instead.

All good tho 'cus I'll just be thankful that I returned to healthy 28 day cycle so soon and return to the cycle of :sex:, circle-ing days on the calendar and my brain playing 'silly buggers' :wacko:with me over symptom spotting. :wacko:

lot's of baby dust sweets and keep dancing 'cus the beat goes on! xo

:flower:hi Loren

I am sorry about AF! Stinky cow! Ya, I know what you mean 'cus I just finished AF from :devil:. it was the first one after MMC and DnC. I was pretty gutted 'cus I was hoping for a BFP instead.

All good tho 'cus I'll just be thankful that I returned to healthy 28 day cycle so soon and return to the cycle of :sex:, circle-ing days on the calendar and my brain playing 'silly buggers' :wacko:with me over symptom spotting. :wacko:

lot's of baby dust sweets and keep dancing 'cus the beat goes on! xo

haha i agree nw ive had all day for the fact i didnt get my BFP again and was given stupid AF!!!that my body will definatley well hopefully make a sticky sticky bean!!!!

haha true!!!i kept thinking everything i felt i was pregnant again!!!!and being onest the only 2 symtoms i had wen i did actually get my BFP in jan.really tired but i'm lazy haha and sore boobs and they usualy get that wen wen AFs due (although ther not atall sore nw)

u to huni!!!!sticky selotapey super gluey babydust for u sweety :dust: :hugs: xxxxx

nicky - I wish I had an answer for you! I don't think there's any way to stop worrying. But you can always just try to look at every moment as a moment to enjoy your new pregnancy no matter what. You won't be the first person to have recurrent MC's and have one stick with you. One of my close friends on here had 3 and is now 22 weeks! It can happen!!!

Loren - Sorry she showed! :hugs:

Groovy - Hope this is your cycle!!! :)

BizyBee - Ooh! Sounds very promising! Definitely hoping its not left overs from your trigger shot! I can't wait to hear back! Quite excited for you! :hugs:

I'm good! I'm hoping to O in the next 4-9 days! We'll see! FX'd that this is it! I feel good about this cycle!

Thank you Megg for replying it was very kind of you. I will keep you posted. I did get a nice strong line this morning, but I have had that before. Still, better than getting fainter! x:hugs:

BizzyBee - its the army's job to find us somewhere to live out there ... im just hoiping they hurry up n sort it!
were kinda ntnp until we move out there just hoping the :sex: we do feel like having is timed well . . .

Nicky - You're welcome! :hugs: I'm sure it'll all be just fine! Would you mind if I added you to our first page as a success story? I'd just need the date of your most recent loss, and the date of your BFP the other day. :)

Jo - I hope it's well timed too! FX'd!

Nicky, just noticed your message since we posted right around the same time. Wishing you the best with your new bfp. Praying this is the sticky bean you've been hoping for! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->