TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Im so so pleased to see so many :BFP: 's now! yay! congrats all of you! I hope we will all be following on shortly :) I got my first AF Today after my miscarriage in January so I am pleased I can get back on track

xxxx

Congratulations Chocolate! So pleased you've hit the jackpot again so soon. Please put that painful Christnas period behind you now, I remember your posts so well
. Lots of love and sticky dust! xxx

Hi!

I got a faint BFP on Saturday...been testing every day since and its been gradually getting darker. I am now getting instant dark BFP's!!!

Got a docs appointment on monday xxxx Yippee!!!!

Thanks Tulip - I really wasnt expecting a miscarriage last time so it was a bit of a shocker, but Im prepared this time for the worst, but still trying to be positive. I feel happier in myself just knowing there is a break from ttc, so thats got to help!!

I just hope everyone else gets there bfp very soon and has a healthy 9 months

Congratulations Rossloun, fantastic news! My lines are slowly getting darker too, I just want to see a bg dark red line though so will be testing every few days too till the scans lol

sooo happy got my letter today with the date of my assesment to get in to colege to do an access course to get me into uni to study midwifery :D just need my BFP nw!!!!haha then al b the happiest girl aliveeeeeee xxxx

OMG! CONGRATS, ROSSLOUN!!! :hugs: I'll add you! Woohoo!

congratulations ROSSLOUN and chocolate!!!!H&H pregnancys!!!xxxxxx

Thanks Megg and Jen BizyBee!
Congrats to all you girls who have been getting your BFPs!

My update:
Well firstly I was pretty surprised to get this BFP, even though of course we are trying, you all know what it's like! It's so strange because last time, I never dreamed I would loose my peanut, and this time I can't believe he will stay. It's so hard to try not to be hopeful, but want to be happy about your pregnancy at the same time. Very conflicting.
So last week I had two seperate days of bleeding - heavy with tissue - not good at all. But since then, nothing, and still showing positive preg tests. Went to Dr this am, after my history of 2 MC she is worried about the bleeding. Sent me for blood work, and have to go again in 48 hours to see if pregnancy is "viable" (meaning pregnancy hormone increasing). She said at least this way, if it is over, I will know soon. Last time my bubs had died at least 3 weeks before MC started.

I'll keep you all posted. It's so weird being in this "mulitple loss" category. Like I never dreamed I would be one of those people. I know you all know what I mean.

Jen how are you holding up love? I'll pop over to your journal and have a look.

Good luck everyone,

xoxo
Pea

goof luck pea hope everything is well huni xxxxx :dust: :hugs:

Congrats to the BFP's!! Very chuffed for you!

Pea, good luck darling xxxxxx

Congrats rossloun! :happydance:
Love watching that bfp # increase!

Pea, I am doing well. Staying positive and hoping for a bfp shortly. Thanks for asking. Good luck darling! xx

Ooh, Bizy... 7 day until testing... Is that right? Woohoo! :) Maybe I can add you to the list in a week!

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!! Keep on making that list longer and longer and longer and longer and......... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->