TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi, this is such a good idea - i love seeing the good news of people who have recently had a BFP....here's mine

BFP ??? Rach83 Dec, 2009 (2)

Fingers crossed all those ???'s will be gone soon! xxx

I agree rach, will be good to see all the ???'s disappear! Wonder who will be next??

Hi Megg, my last loss was Nov 09 (twins) and my BFP was 21st Feb. Hope I haven't jinxed it :dohh:

I'll add you now, girls! :hugs:

Nicky - There are 18 girls on the list who asked to be added and are definitely not jinxed! Fear not! :hugs:

The list is on the up! We'll be on there soon x

i hope its my time soon, but i think this cycles dead in the water :(

:hugs: Jo!

Lolly - Yes we will!

Ya know... I've thought about it... Since I'm updating it, shouldn't I get a free pass to being on it? WTF, universe? LOL

lol. Megg I hope you get your free pass soon!

I think I might have a bfp. Dont put me on it yet. Last weekend got some faints on blue tests.. and now a faint on a red dye. I am to nervous to say its even positive. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/286656-bfp-maybe-baby.html

I see the line!!! OMG! :hugs: That's awesome, sweetie! You just say the word and I'll put you up on the list and add a number! You'll help us break 20!!! EEEEEEK!

I am surely debating lol. I am going to take another one tonight and one tomorrow. If they are darker then yup .. I will have you add me. LOL look at my chart.

Ok so my plan is working, I stayed out of the forum for a week or 2 and we have another 4 BFP's!!!!!

I am dropping back out again and I expect more when I get back girls..... That's an order! lol

Good luck and lots of :dust: with super duper swimmers on top!

:hugs:

Kitty I will have to wait till your 2nd 2 week visit, you are our own little good luck charm!:dance:

Shannon - Your chart is crazy!!! But tests don't lie! :hugs:

Kitty - I hate that you have to leave for us to get BFP's! LOL Thanks for taking one for the team! :rofl:

Michelle - I'm hoping to make it in to her next 2 week visit... but I might have to wait with you depending on when my O date falls! HA!

Megg, Good luck with Oing! I hope it is SOON!

Yah I am nervous to take a blood test lol. Does the link look like there is color? It does to me..but when you want it so bad it might look like that lol

I see color, yeah! It's faint but I didn't need to squint or screen tilt! :)

I hope O is soon too... My ovaries are KILLING me today! Not O pain though... just "growing pains"... BLAH!

Thanks for seeing color. I put it on canyouseealine.com and most people cant.

Ov pains are good maybe you will O in the next few days!

Update: I've had :bfn:'s the past 2 days. :(
Still holding out hope though, as it's not over yet! I have blood work tomorrow or Friday. I can't base it on when :witch: arrives, as I don't get AF while taking Prometrium. I'll keep you posted. xx

:hugs: Bizy, keep up the PMA it aint over yet, fingers crossed hun.

shaerichelle I deffo see it too, so exciting.

Megg hopeful the pains will turn into ovulation pains.

I am sorry I have not been in here for a bit, I just really have not coped at all for a bit. My 5th miscarriage broke me for a while, I stopped sleeping which in turn made me ill, and I have felt on the edge with no where to turn because I have an unsupportive doctor. Still very emotional but more stable if that makes sense. Quick question have any of you ovulated pretty soon after a miscarriage, my past 4 I have had long cycles after (around 6 weeks) but this time I think I am ovulating cd 13/14 (my cycles are usually between 31 and 45ish days)?

Also I havent see amos (think that is right name/spelling) on here for a bit does anyone know how she is doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->