TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yup still very faint Megg. Wait on bloods. I am thinking its positive with the way I feel lol. Of course it took me at 5 weeks to test.. here I was at 3 weeks testing last time. :rofl: I was in denial.

Im confused! Which isnt hard! :rofl: Are you pregnant from the last cycle? I cant even pick an O date from that chart!:wacko: Fx for the bloods!:hugs:

WannaB I know.. there is no O on my chart. I dont think I would be I took tests after and they were negative. Wouldnt that be something if it Lied! OMG never thought of that.

thank u megg :) i'm all new to this and i feel i can only get what i need to no off this site and from u lovely ladies :) hope this month is ur month huni :) :hugs: and lots and millions and mor sticky, selotapey and super gluey :dust: smeared all ova u and ur eggies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Megg, good thing you didnt put it on there. its a bfn.. the docs will set up an appointment to see me asap.

Shannon - OH NO! :hugs: I'm so sorry, honey! I was just sure that it looked positive! :(

Loren - Thanks, hun! :hugs:

Sooo, I still have pink streaked tissue today in the loo. Hoping its that "super fertile" ovulation spotting that the internet says exists! I'll be making babies tonight, for sure! I kind of hoped that I had done what was necessary already last night... but I guess an encore isn't so bad. I'd like to get back to :sex: for fun instead of :sex: for fun-ction! :rofl: I can't complain too much though! As long as this nets me the baby I'm hoping for!

Go super eggie!!!!:happydance:

OH bugger Shannon, hope theres nothing wrong!

https://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/09/08/09jssuper_narrowweb__300x405,0.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Had to edit about 3 times to get the # of :rofl: right so that it was the same length as the pic! OCD much?

hahahah love it megg!!!!!!

so sorry 4 ur news shannon xxxxxxx :hugs:

oooh awesome thread! please can you add me too. TTC #1. 1 MC on 06Jan.

congrats to the 19, such inspiring news!

I'll add you now, hun. So sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Soooo quiet in here! C'mon BFP's? I have to wait a couple of weeks for mine!!!

should i test / just to fill that :test: urge for u megg?

at best im 7dpo nhahhaha

I'd be okay with it, Jo! Michelle would tell you that you should have tested at least once by now! :winkwink:

Yeah cmon test!:rofl: You ladies better hurry up, Im due for my next bfp this month!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->