TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Lovely BFPs!!! Much sticky dust to all the newly prego ladies!

:dust:

mrphyemma - I had brown spotting right before my BFP - it was old implantation bleeding! :flower: There's always hope till AF really shows.

Yay for all the new BFP's, lets keep them coming!!!! xx:happydance:

Hugs to those who need them :hugs: xx

i think i actually ov hopefully my temps show it. i think i have ewcm not sure cause i :sex: this morning lol

Yay fairy! That sounds like a lovely scan! Am praying the rest of us have one just as good!!

Its my sons birthday today. :cry:
I hope that the day has been bearable for you hun....thinking of you xx
Here is the inside of my digi......
Yayyyy congrats hun! xx
Oooh congrats to the new BFPs!!!! Wow this thread is rocking at the moment!

Good news from me today. Just had a scan and she said everything as perfect as can be so far and my dates based on ov are correct! Saw baby move too! So happy and thanful today.

Fairy x
Thats great news! :flower: xx
I love that the number of bfp's are increasing! I'm so happy for you girls.

FX that those bfp's keep coming. Hugs and dust to everyone... :hugs: :dust:

OMG i actually cannot believe you are 34 weeks!!!! xx

Can you ladies take a peek at my chart and see if you agree with where my odate is ? Ff said it was on day 18 but i dont agree ! I really think i had gotten 2 bad batches of faulty tests . I started thinking about it last night since i havent had any positives since friday and im using different tests so i may have been wrong on my :bfp: hopefully my betas say otherwise but i think im only 7 dpo and something doesnt seem right :hugs:

I'm not sure - I think I agree with you that it was later than Day 18 :hugs: FX'd your betas show something.

Should I take it down? Or...??? I dunno what to think about your chart exactly. Its not very clear-cut this time. :(

Leave it up till i found out whats up tommorow ! I started having a burning sensation by my ovary and just talked to my doc he said to keep an eye on it if it gets worse i need to call him right away . He said it could be ectopic or it could be a symptom of the progesterone . Ill let you know what my betas say tom

Okay! I hope I get to leave it up, honey! Good luck! Can't wait for your update!

Thanks hun i hope so too !!! If not then this next cycle is mine !! if all went planned i would be due around my birthday and that would be the greatest gift ever :hugs:

Can you ladies take a peek at my chart and see if you agree with where my odate is ? Ff said it was on day 18 but i dont agree ! I really think i had gotten 2 bad batches of faulty tests . I started thinking about it last night since i havent had any positives since friday and im using different tests so i may have been wrong on my :bfp: hopefully my betas say otherwise but i think im only 7 dpo and something doesnt seem right :hugs:

It really looks like the 21st to me but I could be wrong...... I hope all is well and we get to keep your BFP up

i dont know im bad at reading my own chart lol i thought i was gonna have a temp rise but i guess not oh well another month without ov

Had another positive today !!!!!!! Was with stuff that looked like apple juice !!!! Hopefully this is a good sign

YAY!!!!!! FX'd this is good sign......your levels are going to come back great and you are going to be on cloud nine.

Heres a pic for you to peek at !!! I know its smudged now cause its dried but it was a nice perfect pink line when i took it , I forgot to nab a pic cause i was worried about laundry :haha: TOP one is FMU and second is the one from a few hours ago
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/th_Photo-0023.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->