TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulations Ruskie! I hope you get great beta results!

Meggs, do you gave a definite couple of days of when the retrieval could be?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Ruskie!!!!!!! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Fantastic news chick... now come on CJ!!

Meggy Moo how much longer til the eggies get put back in... a, getting impatient!! LOL

MissM I am on aspirin too and my Obs just said get the 75mg stuff from the pharmacy. I can't take dissolvable ones cos they make me sick.

Found out i wont get my beta results till Monday , SO now i get to worry all weekend long :cry:

I am soooo sorry Ruskie :hugs: Just remember the more time you spend worrying the less time you spend enjoying... I know its hard trust me i worry constantly if I dont keep my mind busy and work really hard on being positive.

Congratulations Ruskie! I hope you get great beta results!

Meggs, do you gave a definite couple of days of when the retrieval could be?

Anytime between the 6th and 10th probably... Last cycle's time table would translate to the 8th.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Ruskie!!!!!!! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Fantastic news chick... now come on CJ!!

Meggy Moo how much longer til the eggies get put back in... a, getting impatient!! LOL

MissM I am on aspirin too and my Obs just said get the 75mg stuff from the pharmacy. I can't take dissolvable ones cos they make me sick.

3-5 days after they take them out! Lol. See dates above! :)

congrats ruskie!!

Congrats, Ashley! :)

:dust: for that beanie Ruskie!

Oh Meggs! I'm so excited for you! Grow little eggies grow!

I'll probably start testing before the 15th. Lol. But yes... The 15th sounds good to me!

OOOOO YAY!!! Come on the 15th.... you know I can't wait that long....

Hi!!! I started spotting 10 minutes after a BFN this morning! :-( But that means CD1! So BRING IT ON!!

I am hoping that by me doing this a little different than I have done before, that will bring us tons of luck with this pregnancy! I am not obsess about testing or anything like that. I am not even calling the doctor until we can get a scan and actually have the chance to see a heartbeat. So I will probably schedule a scan about mid April and I should be about 6 weeks or so. We found out on the 29th and I tested up until yesterday. I am attatching the progression and the testing stopped yesterday. We are not telling anyone until we are 100% sure this is a sticky bean, so if anyone is friends with me on FB, please, shhhhhhhh. :hugs: Wish us all kinds of luck and please say a HUGE special prayer for all of us!

Attachments

• 03-31-2011 #3.jpg
    03-31-2011 #3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 04-01-2011.jpg
    04-01-2011.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
I am hoping that by me doing this a little different than I have done before, that will bring us tons of luck with this pregnancy! I am not obsess about testing or anything like that. I am not even calling the doctor until we can get a scan and actually have the chance to see a heartbeat. So I will probably schedule a scan about mid April and I should be about 6 weeks or so. We found out on the 29th and I tested up until yesterday. I am attatching the progression and the testing stopped yesterday. We are not telling anyone until we are 100% sure this is a sticky bean, so if anyone is friends with me on FB, please, shhhhhhhh. :hugs: Wish us all kinds of luck and please say a HUGE special prayer for all of us!

Congrats hun :happydance::happydance:

As for me it isnt looking good cervix is droping and my test was negative this morning , I swear if this happens again my doctor better have me taking progesterone after ovulation or im finding a new doc

I am sorry Ruskie! I hope you are able to get some answers soon. I don't know why your dr won't prescribe you Prometrium. That is what I take and they will call it in when ever I ask for it. I am not sure about your age, but especially when you are older, they shouldn't give you any grief about it. What is it going to hurt anyway? Good luck hun! :hugs:

Congratulations Jonnanne3! xx

Ruskie, big hugs sweetie and I will pray all is well for you xx

Thanks ladies , I have another beta today im not super worried but im sorta worried , My body has a history of eating hcg in my urine , So if my blood test come back positive im sure everything is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->