TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Its my sons birthday today. :cry:
I hope that the day has been bearable for you hun....thinking of you xx
Here is the inside of my digi......
Yayyyy congrats hun! xx
Oooh congrats to the new BFPs!!!! Wow this thread is rocking at the moment!

Good news from me today. Just had a scan and she said everything as perfect as can be so far and my dates based on ov are correct! Saw baby move too! So happy and thanful today.

Fairy x
Thats great news! :flower: xx
I love that the number of bfp's are increasing! I'm so happy for you girls.

FX that those bfp's keep coming. Hugs and dust to everyone... :hugs: :dust:

OMG i actually cannot believe you are 34 weeks!!!! xx

Thanks. It's crazy, right? I can't believe it either.

Good luck with the betas Ruskie! It's a good sign that you had another positive.

Your temp could still spike, hun! Don't count yourself out yet!

That's a good sign, Ruskie!

Hi!!! I started spotting 10 minutes after a BFN this morning! :-( But that means CD1! So BRING IT ON!!

Sorry AF showed, good luck for this cycle :hugs:

I am hoping that by me doing this a little different than I have done before, that will bring us tons of luck with this pregnancy! I am not obsess about testing or anything like that. I am not even calling the doctor until we can get a scan and actually have the chance to see a heartbeat. So I will probably schedule a scan about mid April and I should be about 6 weeks or so. We found out on the 29th and I tested up until yesterday. I am attatching the progression and the testing stopped yesterday. We are not telling anyone until we are 100% sure this is a sticky bean, so if anyone is friends with me on FB, please, shhhhhhhh. :hugs: Wish us all kinds of luck and please say a HUGE special prayer for all of us!

Congratulations :happydance:

As for me it isnt looking good cervix is droping and my test was negative this morning , I swear if this happens again my doctor better have me taking progesterone after ovulation or im finding a new doc

Keeping everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Oooh congrats to the new BFPs!!!! Wow this thread is rocking at the moment!

Good news from me today. Just had a scan and she said everything as perfect as can be so far and my dates based on ov are correct! Saw baby move too! So happy and thanful today.

Fairy x

Great news Fairy, you muct be on :cloud9:

Headed to the clinic for my follie count in about 30 min. Nervous and excited. I'll know when things get rolling after this!

Ok, meltdown time.

Why the hell do people have to bring their new babies into the office to show everyone, why can't anyone who so desperately wants to see the baby/ies go & see them at home.

I'm fed up with having to leave my desk everytime one comes in as I can't stand to see them as I know these women had no problems getting pregnant or staying pregnant.

:cry::cry::cry:

I wish I knew, Lynn! :hugs: It will be us one day!

AFM...

Lining: 11.6mm
Right Ovary: 7 x 14mm
Left Ovary: 6 x 14mm & 1 x 15mm
E2: Waiting on results...
Repeat U/S & E2: Apr 6 @ 8am

They're much more consistent sizes than last cycle. Hoping for trigger on Wednesday. The bloods will probably tell me a lot more. I should have them by early afternoon (at the latest).

YAY megg!!!

AFM nothing still o who knows but atleast my temps are some what consistant

Lynn, that's so hard. This last six months loads of people I know have been announcing pregnancies all over facebook and then putting new baby pics up. Makes you wanna scream when you are hurting so bad for your losses and longing for a sticky one. Sending you hugs, cos it sucks. Worse is a couple of friends who knew about my losses, now preggo who I haven't heard a word from since they announced they're expecting. And that's despite me sending a note telling them I was so thriLed for them, more so cos I know how precious a new baby is. Maybe they think it's contagious.

I know how you feel Lynn , It really sucks when that happens but i just think someday it will happen to me and it makes me feel better :hugs:

i know how you feel lynn. it gets hard but you have to think that you will have your :bfp: soon. we all will

Frikkin smug uncaring bitches!! There I said it for ya Lynnb.... If I should be so fortunate to get to actually have a healthy normal baby I will NOT be taking it to the office!! Nuff said ... except am totally with ya Lynn xx

Yay Meggy good follies!!

Oooooo Ruskie... looking good!!

Still no beta results its 3:19 pm and im kinda annoyed that he hasnt called yet ! But the office said he was really busy this morning so i forgive him :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->