TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

pmsl - will visit the pound shop and makee some purchases ....

Woohoo! Way to take one for the team, Jo! :hugs:

Michelle - Can you hurry it up? I want to hit 20! :winkwink:

if by some miricale its :bfp: could you kindly come over and give CPR? ?

Yes, ma'am! :) I will hop the first flight out to make sure you're breathing again! LOL Beanies need oxygen, ya know! :winkwink:

OK, 7dpo and boooooooooooooooooored. I don't like O-ing late. Little bit of a rise today. Resisting the urge to whack in another 2 temps about 36.9 and see what it says. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Im bleeding as fast as I can Megg, dont know how else to hurry it all up or else I would! :rofl:

Im bleeding as fast as I can Megg, dont know how else to hurry it all up or else I would! :rofl:

:rofl:
It is reassuring to know that we'll have a guaranteed BFP in less than 3 weeks!

Yeah you watch me break my bfp streak now I have my uterus boosters!:growlmad:

I should just be evil and go in every thread in ttc and write :test:! :rofl: See how many people I can convert to the dark side! Bet it wont be hard!:haha:

Ok. So I'm taking one for the team and testing today. Have gone to boots gotten a boots own hpt. And I'm sitting on 2mu atm. Will hold it as long as pos. Will update bout 11.30 Pmsl

:rofl:
Go Mojo!
If it's BFN I'll take my turn tomorrow at 8dpo LMFAO!!

:rofl: Im gonna poas opk style today if thats any good well its good for me as cures my urge :lol: xxxx

Hahaha at you POAS addicts. You are making me want to, you naughty girls :haha: If Tulip takes her turn tomorrow I will take mine the next day (Wednesday) at 7/8 dpo LOL

I love everyone standing in line for taking one for the team! LOL That's great!

Jo - We all knew it was too early! Just think how much better your BFP will be now that you've had the BFN! :hugs:

Dawn - That's acceptable! I'm quite enjoying your OPKs!

Michelle - NO BREAKING THE STREAK... except that end bit... you can break the streak of beanies not sticking! In fact, I urge you too! :hugs:

So, Nik tomorrow and Tasha the next? I'm lovin' this!!! I could take my turn the next day... It would make me 5dpo? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->