TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hugs: Jo like the others have said it was too early, and the BFP will be even better.

Tulip your turn tomorrow :thumbup:

Megg yes I think you should the day after me :haha:

I can handle that! And, I'll know that anything I "think I see" on the test will have to be false because 5dpo... C'mon!

Your OPK looked great today, for real! I'm really hoping it goes SUPER positive tomorrow!

Dawn - Hmmmm... So, you'll get to temp again on Wednesday? Hopefully that will tell us something! :hugs:

Shannon - THANK YOU! :hugs:

Yes megg wednesday temp again so lets se what wednesday's temp says xxxx

Megg, your chart is looking good!

I noticed we're on the same CD...Here's an extra sprinkling of :dust: for ya!

Dawn - Definitely! :)

Firedancer - Thanks! :hugs: We are... and it looks like O is upon you tomorrow maybe! Woohoo! Can't wait to see your rise! Then we'll both be moving headlong into our BFPs this month! :dust: to you too!

Hi girls....just got a super faint :bfp: today after an ectopic 6 months ago. Hope this is the one! I have decided not to worry and to just enjoy every day I have with my bean.

:dust: to all!

OMG! That's awesome, 2016!!! :hugs: BIG CONGRATS!!! xx

We just hit 20, girls! WOOHOO!!!

Awesome sauce. Congrats to the 20 of you
:dust: :dust: to the rest!

I was told after going to see a midwife(not so bright) by my homebirth midwife I am getting faint positives because of the hcg in my system is not normal yet from the loss :cry: She said I could still ovulate..so we will see this is the time last month I ovulated and I have had twinges for days. ugh

MEGG I love your chart. It shows you have ovulated. Better yet you Bd alot too! High chances for you dear!

Congrats 2016! xx

I'm waiting for AF to arrive. My bloods were negative and I've stopped the progesterone. :cry: I'm moving on to IUI though, so hoping that's all I need!

Thanks, Shannon! I had to beat it into submission to get CH's because it didn't feel like ever giving me any (even with future made up high temps). But, I'm happy with it now and I have no questions in my mind that the CH's are correctly placed! I'm pretty excited! Glad for a couple days off of BD too! LOL Sucks about your tests and whatnot, honey! :hugs: FX'd that O comes soon!

BizyBee - FX'd for quick IUI success, honey! xx

Congratulations 2016! Does that mean I don't have to take one for the team girls? I've been collating symptoms and everything! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->