TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey girls hope your all well?
Jonnanne3 your preggers? Congrats hun :dance: Sorry ruskie :hugs: and congrats to everyone else with :bfp:'s xxxx

Chevelle so nice to see you and look at your ticker!!!! WOOOOHOOOO:happydance:

CHEVELLE!!!! :hugs: I love that ticker! Its almost time!!! :happydance:

So sorry Ruskie :( xx

AF arrived for me last night so counting today as CD1, will begin the clomid again tomorrow and pray for a 2012 baby. x

Hi girls!!!!!

Ruskie I am so sorry darlin!!! :hugs:

mrphyemma I am the same as you, I feel like I will never see a positive test again. I dreamt I had one last week and I was so happy....until I woke up! I am CD4 so we are close in our cycle this month. We'll do it together!!!! :hugs:

Congrats Anne on your BFP and any others I may have missed.

Fairy I am so chuffed for you sweet. Its great that things are going really well. I cant wait to see things progress for you.

Megg... only a few days left and then egg retrieval :dance:

Chevelle! Wonderful to see you. And woop woop for your ticker. Cant believe how quick its flown by!

I hope I havent missed anyone, sorry if I have.

I am CD4... af still trailing behind me at the minute. Go away witch bag, I need to be BD!!!! LOL! I phoned the hospital today and told them to ring me to book my appointment, not write. The woman can see I have been waiting too long for my scan and she is going to try get me a cancellation soon. She is ringing me tomorrow with an update. Then FS follow up here I come! I also chased our solicitor today as social services have not reached a decision about our assessment cause the woman has taken a few extra days off. Nice to see my nephew comes first in her books... not. I hope to hear by the end of the week. I am seeing my sister tomorrow and will be getting lots of pics of him though. I cant wait!

yeah I was able to relax a little around 20+ weeks but now I find Im getting nervous again.,. Im so ready for this pregnancy to be over. megg how muc longer till you hopefully get implanted?

awwww Ruskie .... so gutted huni..

Hey Chevelle! Lovely to see you

Meggy Moo... counting down to retrieval....

Awww thanks CJSG1977! Let's hope this one is our cycle xx

I hope so hun! Every month I think... I can do this. But between AF and OV I get so down with the inevitable wait that will end up being a disappointment, or worse. I will get my bfp and then will lose number 7! I just dont want to go through that again.

We will have to MAKE this our cycle!! LOL!

So i got to thinking something still isnt right ! Is it really possible to have a positive beta at 4 dpo ????

I take it a positive beta is a positive pregnancy blood result? I cant see how it would be possible as hcg doesnt start till around implantation.... unless its still in your system from a previous pregnancy? This is a blurry line of my knowledge sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->