TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

You still have to take one for the team, Nik! Sorry! :hugs: LOL

Can I pretend that my "vivid dream" this afternoon was a pregnancy symptom at 2dpo? :rofl:

:bfn:

:rofl:

I'm hoping for an evap later :D
Oh yeah defo count the vivid dreams, every little helps!

congrats 2016, still a no show for af for me yet fingers crossed this is the month not testing till at least friday !!!!! xxxx

Hi,

Can I be added too please? I had a MMC 14th Nov 09, still waiting for another BFP. I like this idea as it puts a positive viewpoint on it. Fingers crossed everyone xx

Nik - Thanks for taking one for the team! :hugs: Tomorrow is Tasha, yeah? Then me? I think Michelle should go after me.. I mean, CD9 or so isn't too early, right? LOL

Selina - Sounds great honey! FX'd for you! :dust:

Adding you now, Rainbowpea! Sorry for your loss, honey! :hugs:

Can I join please. I lost my baby on the 27th feb at 16.5weeks due to my waters breaking. I wish everybody luck xxxx

hey girls!!
congrats 2016!!
im sorry for your loss cla :hugs:
im still waiting for O....still testing with this whole temping thing haha and my OPKs came today YAY!! :happydance:
xxxx

Hello ladies

Been a bit quiet as have been in that boring period between AF and OV again https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/yawn.gif but am reaching the end of that now and gearing up for the big O. FF says that it predicts Friday although I’d prefer it to be Thursday really.

OH is off on a stag do – he’s leaving home at about 9pm on Thursday so am going to sneak in a quick :sex: before he goes. I’m also going to try Softcups for the first time this month too.

Good luck and baby :dust: to all :hugs:

Well i'm 7dpo tomorrow so guess what i'm doing in the morning?

LMAO- and the legions of women everywhere.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am holding off until friday if I can as AF will be a day late by then. Unfortunately no symptoms to really talk of and I am thinking I have some pains already that are cramps like AF :(:cry:

Good luck tomorrow Debs :thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck Debs, eveything crossed for you hun!xxx:hugs:

Debs- looking forward to hearing your :bfp: tomorrow. Good luck babe xxx

Hiya ladies,

Hope you're all well.

Meg - i've been scared of adding my BFP to your list for fear of tempting fate, but I just have to try and relax (that should be a bloody accronym on here - TTR!!) :haha: it only seems fair i take the plunge as i love reading through the list and seeing the BFPs mounting up :flower:

I got my beautiful BFP on 4th of March. :happydance:

It is such a positive list and i will keep looking at this one and the 'I will get pregnant this cycle' thread to keep up my PMA!

Debs - good luck with the testing!! XX

Lots of love,

M X

Oooh you monkey keeping that from us for so long! Congratulations! All you can do iz cherish each day of this pregnancy and do your best to enjoy it. A happy and healthy 9 months to you xxx

OMG you've been holding out on us!!! You cant do that!!!!:rofl: Well done, stick beanie stick!!!!:hugs:

I knew, blondee! I was just impatiently waiting!!! :hugs: Congrats, again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->