TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Me too, Jo! I think I might be scheduled to test that same day! Duel BFPs??? :hugs:

Shannon - You and me both! As inspiring as it is to see the numbers grow and even moreso because I get to update it... It's also more depressing to have to skip myself every time I update it! I hope I can add all of us soon! :hugs:

I am the poas inspector on my thread :haha: so I know what you mean.. I got to look at 2 today.

Kaylakin - Adding you now! I'm so sorry for your loss, sweetie! :hugs:

Amos - SIS! OMG! YOU BETTER! :hugs: That's awesome news! Go :sex:!

Shannon - Aww! You'll be inspecting your :bfp: in no time! :hugs:

I wasn't even thinking about this- but they diagnosed me with a yeast and bacterial infection today.....I can't have sex now can I??

Wish I had an answer for you, Sis! Never had either! I bet I would though! Keep in mind, I'm not right in the head! LOL

Amos...when I conceived my 2nd child, I only BD once that cycle as I had a yeast infection and by god it was bloody sore!:blush:
Only did it that once coz DH was pestering me! LOL!:haha:

Soooo.....you never know, it could be a sign for you too, to get down to it!:haha::thumbup:

Hope you are feeling better hunni btw:hugs:

Can you please reset me on the front page. My new bean didn't stick. :cry:

so sorry 2016! Sendin you lots of love and :hugs: be kind to yourself over the coming days :kiss:

Sooo, it's my turn to take one for the team and test... I'll update this post with the shocking result as soon as I get back from peeing! LOL

So, it's not as evapy-looking-line-free as I'd like! There's a damn shadow on it that was there from the moment I took it. And, logically, I know it can't be anything! I know that! I'm not stupid! But, I circled the area that it appears... and I dunno... I was okay with testing this early because I knew I wouldn't have this happen... and now its happening! [Edit: My disclaimer is that I know its not positive! I'm not that crazy! I just want to have a bit of fun with the evapy thing on it because it was unexpected!]

Edit again: Okay, enough fun with my impossible to photograph stupid evapy 5dpo line! *sigh* I can't have everyone knowing I was crazy enough to take a pic of it! :winkwink:

Hate to say it but I can't see anything, but maybe that is just the pic? x Maybe in a few days? I'm the same...just have to test early!

No, no, no! I don't think its positive! LOL Don't get me wrong! It just has a weird thing on it! I wasn't meaning to suggest that it might be positive! I'm 5dpo! It was just for fun! LOL Hard to photograph evapy lines... just having a bit of fun with it since it's so early and I can!

Girl you are so crazy.....looking forward to your results in a few days!!!

Girl you are so crazy.....looking forward to your results in a few days!!!

THAT is why you love me! :winkwink: At least I can admit that I know it's not positive... but there really is a stupid shadowy thing on it in person! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->