TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Helo how is everyone!!!
Congrats PAD!!!

YAY!!! EMBO!!!

I have to go in at cd17 to get an ultrasound to see if im ov on my own, and i also went to get my blood work done.

Yay! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a quick BFP and meet me over in the Pregnant after Stillbirth Board! Tricks of the trade that I have used are to drink rasperry leaf tea. Not the kind you get at the regular grocery store, unless you find it in the health food/medicinal isle. I got it at a natural food store. It helps strengthen the uterine wall, and regulate your cycle. Also, it helps with that EWCM (Egg white cervical mucus) that helps catch the sperm and get them to the egg! Also, do the deed every other day between day 11 and 21. If you know exactly when you ovulate, don't worry about that, but that's what works for me anyways. I am sure other people have lots of old wives tales for conception. Wishing you a short, successful and happy ttc journey.

Morning girls - hope you are all ok

Great news about the scan Pad and hopefully you have no more scares.

I'm not bothering checking what day I'm on any more so no idea when I'll ovulate. Feel better that way as i'm more relaxed and just enjoying time with OH. If it happens, it happens.

Same here with trying to be relaxed. I've never tried relaxing during an IVF cycle! LOL I'm not even temping, which is crazy for me. I always temp!

Whoa ladies... I am afraid we may be celebrating a little prematurely...

After having major MS all yesterday and this morning I was getting in my car and had a gush of red blood. No pain. Spoke to EPU who checked my last scan and said they could see no reason on my scan for the bleed and I need to go back in tomorrow for another scan...

Have been sent home from work and told to relax.

Am in so much shock...

Oh Pad. I hope its nothing and just the rest of the blood from the odd bleed! Still holding out hope for you Pad!

Pad hunni I have no words. I just hope its random and nothing to worry about. Thinking of you hun.xx

I cannot BEGIN to comprehend what the hell Fate is playing at this week. Such lovely people as you and Fliss and Pip should not be having to live in constant fear and suffering such pain. Hoping and wishing with all my heart Deb that it turns out to be nothing and your little princess is snuggled up safe xxxx

Pad, I know it's going to be a long 24 hrs but this happened to my cousin too at 8wks but baby was still there with a strong HB. I hope you get the same good news tomorrow.

Oh Pad! Hoping and praying for you hun!!!

Tigerlillies, congrats on v day!

Fairy x

Pad, I hope and pray that it is just unexplained bleeding. I have had that throughout this pregnancy. There was no rhyme or reason until recently when I found out I have a cervical polyp. I hope you get some answers tomorrow! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->