TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

chevelle - im so happy for you! well done to your wife. you have a beautiful little lady there :) she's gorgeous! xxx

i hope your all doing ok xx

Chevelle- that is awesome news and she is absolutely adorable Congrats to you!

Rusky & Emma - Hugs to you both

Afm-

I have my scan to find out that everything is okay and find out which team we are on in just 15 days - OMG :happydance: I am so friggin excited!:dohh:

Thanks to everyone. My girls are both doing Excellent.
TTC... you must be beside yourself huh?
Sveta.. your getting o slose too.
Fairy..cant believe your half way already!

I am so glad to be on this side of the fence. We were so over pregnancy. I mean... count the losses and wifey was pregnant for almost 2 years!
Although now, we cant sleep. To affraid to take our eyes off of her. :/

I know I'll be the same way, Chevelle! My friend calls it the "helicopter parent"... those of us who intend to hover over the child 24/7! LOL

Haha I love that term Meg!
My angelcare movement monitor really took the worry away for me in the early days.

i am reading a book call Im not dead, Im diffrent. by hollister Rand. i think if you have an angel you should try to read this its helping me in so many ways. Also af is still here i was supposed to get blood work today but i forgot to fast so i have to do it tomorrow in the morning.

Hi everybody

its been a long time since i've been in here but to me it only seems like yesturday I just wanted to update everyone with the arrival of my little girl Amelia she wwas born on the 28th of may. This site helped me through so much last year, i am forever indebted to all you gals (and guys)

Love to all and lots os sticky baby dust.

Chevelle, it never gets any easier i'm afraid!

Did Pad have a scan yesterday? i think someone mentioned it?

Congrats aussiettc !!!!!!!
I think Af is on her way for me pink spotting this morning

Congrats Aussietec!! Wonderful news.

Ruskie, sorry the stupid witch seems to be on her way.

Fairy x

Bless you Chevelle! The worry never ends hey! But at least there is pleasure with this bit too!

Congrats Aussie!

:hugs: Ruskie

Yes where is the news on Pad???

AFM CD10, smep is under way. And having painful ovary twinges so think ov will be the end of this week. Am super nervous and excited, and trying to not get my hopes up that clomid will be my magic cure in my 1st cycle with it. I am just going to try and enjoy the next few days / week. And PRAY! LOL

Everything crossed for first time lucky on the clomid CJ xx

Thanks Emma! I am freaking right now as I have just done an opk and there is not even a hint of a line! I have never had that this time in my cycle! I hope the clomid hasnt stopped my ov! And I cant have yet as I havent even had what is close to a pos! And I always get a pos in the month! PANIC!!!!!! Bloody bloody ttc!!! Its so stressful! If the test is right clomid is fucking everything up not helping!

CJ - calm down hun, I've heard that clomid may delay Ov so just keep :sex:. Good luck

Ruskie - So sorry AF is on her way :hugs:

Aussiettc - Congrats on your little girl, Amelia is such a cute name :flower:

Hi everybody

its been a long time since i've been in here but to me it only seems like yesturday I just wanted to update everyone with the arrival of my little girl Amelia she wwas born on the 28th of may. This site helped me through so much last year, i am forever indebted to all you gals (and guys)

Love to all and lots os sticky baby dust.

EEK! Congrats! When you mentioned "Amelia" on my FB the other day, I didn't even realize that was the new baby's name! How daft am I? I'm SO happy for you!!! :hugs:

Tulip - They now have one with a video monitor, as well as the motion sensor... Can you guess what I'll be spending $250 on? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->