TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi babysimpson :flower:

Bloody witch, sorry Ruskie:hugs:

Good luck with the SMEP CJ! :winkwink:

:hi: ladies - hope you are all well

Sorry Ruskie :hugs:

Still no sign of OV for me - so just have to wait out the rest of the cycle - just hope it's not too long :(

Hellp ladies!

Calm and PMA vibes meggy moo!

Urghhh bad AF Ruskie sorry chick...

Sorry sorry sorry didn't update... so here it is... and right here I will say... OK OK OK ladies that all told me that spotting at 6 weeks wasn't necessarily going to be bad... you were all right xxx

well I went for my scan... spotting had come back on Sunday, but gone by the time I was scanned... so was expecting the worst as I waiting in the EPU. Couldn't even open my eyes to see the scan screen cos I was that convinced it was all over... and then the sonographer said ... there's your baby Mrs Hall...!!!!!!

and there it was... a lil blob with a flickering HB, all looking perfect!

Sonographer said she thought the bleeding could have been implantation and she has put me back a few days, but I don't care.

My Cons sent my orginal results from my bloods 13 days ago and they were...

thyroid... bad... tooo high so have reduced my meds. T4 35 (normal range 9-24) and T3 14 (normal range 3.5-6.5)....

and then she says..

"reassuringly your progesterone level was 81 and your Beta hCG was 3940"

I like the "reassuringly" bit lol

so those were my levels 13 days ago and I am 6w 4 now... so must have been 4.5 weeks ish then. Next scan is the 16th June.

I am also craving jam doughnuts and am off all things savoury.... old wives tales say that this means that all your pink vibes could be working.... *closes eyes and begs God!!!! LOL

Yay Pad. thank goodness for that!! We're scan buddies. I had a great scan yesterday too. I was also put back 3 days but I really don't care cos I'm past my 7 week "danger zone" My angels didn't make it past 7 weeks.

I also have my next scan on the 16th June :happydance:

Whoo Hoo Pad :yipee: :happydance: I'm so happy your scan went well! I knew it would cause that baby girl is holding on!

Fab, Deb! I probably also have a scan on the 16th!

:dance: :dance: YAY Deb! :dance: :dance:

Have you ANY IDEA how many times I've run a search for your posts in the last 24 hours???!

You're doing fab - come oooon Mirabeth! :pink: How far til you're past your Danger Zone honey? :hugs:

Sorry for impending AF Ruskie :hugs:
Good luck CJ.

Love to all xxxxx

Pink I am joining your club...dont think ov is gonna happen. My lines started to get darker...and then...nothing, nada, zip! I feel like something is wrong. I ALWAYS have lines on my opk this time. Why would I get lines and then suddenly get a negative...before ov???? I am freaked! We are gonna get sorted babe! OV will happen! This month....or next.xxx

PAD!!!!!! Wonderful blimmin news...think pink think pink! A few days back is nothing in the grand scheme hun! All is perfect...hear that! All goooood! :happydance:

OOOHHHH And YAY!!!! For 16th June!!! Good date! Cant wait to hear how you both get on.xx

That is great news Pad!!!!!!!!! Wonderful scan and blood results!!!!!!!! :happydance: So what was the heartrate?
I am over the moon happy for you!!!!!!!!!! June 16th sounds like a great day to me! My next scan is the 23rd. So I am the lonely scan date..... It's ok! I will be 16 or so weeks then and hopefully we can find out the sex!!!!!!!

Woohooooo Pad!!!

Those sweet jelly doughnut cravings is a sign of a girl!!!

I loved doughnuts when I was pregnant with DD!!!

:happydance:

Pink I am joining your club...dont think ov is gonna happen. My lines started to get darker...and then...nothing, nada, zip! I feel like something is wrong. I ALWAYS have lines on my opk this time. Why would I get lines and then suddenly get a negative...before ov???? I am freaked! We are gonna get sorted babe! OV will happen! :

It's quite early in your cycle though isn't it? You don't normally get a positive now do you?? Did they say anything about clomid delaying ovulation - have hope hunny - that eggy will make an appearance :hugs:

Thanks Pink sweety! I have just been whipped in to line in a great way! Another of my favourite girls explained that clomid can give false lines on opks which is why we shouldnt use them till cd10. I didnt know that. So the FAINT faint line I got at 6pm is more likely the real one....now that I am cd10.

GL Jonnanne!!! I hope your scan goes well too sweety.

Thats GREAT news pad :happydance: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AF finally showed this afternoon ! Start BCP on sunday and im doing it this cycle for sure smoking is out the door tonight wish me luck !!! Hopefully by next year we can start TTC again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->