TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Pad Its just one thing after another, we are all thinking of you, and hoping everything is ok. :hugs:

Thinking of you pad.

Megg, got my bfp on 21st may! Will find out tomorrow what's going on in there.x

Thanks embo.

Im so sorry...........I didn't realise......... I haven't been on here in ages. But congrats for your little blueberry! How are things?

Scary!! Very very scary!!!
But after a scary 10 days when I thought it would be mmc no. 3, I had a brilliant scan on Monday. Looks like this may be our forever baby. Crossing everything that it will be :)

Thinking of you pad.

Megg, got my bfp on 21st may! Will find out tomorrow what's going on in there.x

Do you know how hard it was to keep my mouth shut? I didn't even let on for 2 seconds!!! I can finally say:

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :wohoo:

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

I'm so proud of you megg!! Thank you. Will update you late tomorrow on the scan.xx

Congratulations Honeybee!! Best Wishes for your scan tomorrow :thumbup:

Congrats honeybee! Sticky, happy and healthy 9v months to you!

Dawny, just noticed your weightloss ticker! That's awesome! Halfway to target! Go girl!!

Fairyx

You updated Megg!! Wow 208!! Wonder what number number i was? :hugs:

No clue what # you were, honey! I wish I'd put #'s by each person as they got their BFP! But, too late for that now, eh? LOL

I did all the updates, finally! I guess I am feeling particularly strong currently! I don't know what possessed me to do it... But, it wasn't so hard emotionally... Just tedious! The math has fried my brain! :haha:

Wow that's quite the surge in numbers!

Congrats Honeybee!!!

Pad- hang in there. Like some of the girls have already said, hopefully it's unexplained bleeding. Thinking of you and hoping for the best!!! :hugs:

Thanks fairybabe :) just wish it was 100% visable to me as well lol I havent been too well lately so not eaten as much maybe its a sign I should eat less? xxxx

Congrats Honeybee and good luck hun hope all goes well.

Well done Meggles for doing all the updating bet that took a while :hugs: I'm proud of you babe you have such strength and courage your an inspiration to us all and we all Love You and I'm rooting so much for you this time is your time babe and Ixxy will be here to stay and become your's and Kev's forever baby xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->