TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

wow megg your good i was on cd4 when the blood was taken

Thanks! LOL Those #'s look fine for CD4. Good deal! Just keep posting results when you get them and I'll tell you what they mean! I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the internet! :rofl:

:rofl: you are good lol well i got my Fsh, lh and prolactin test here goes

FSH 7.3 mIU/mL
LH 8.9 mIU/mL
PROLACTIN 2.8 ng/mL

LH & Prolactin both look spot on. FSH is good... not spectacular, but not a problem. Anything 10+ can point toward low ovarian reserve... The lower the better. But, 7.3 is still a long way from 10+. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

I hope that the dr can find out why im not getting preggo... but on a good hand i start school on the 28. oh yeah and after the 14th i get to start putting my baby in daycare, thats when im gonna start going back to the gym... i really need too i weight the samething as when i was preggo with my son so i have to loose it now..

I hope they'll find something for you... I never really got a good answer, and I don't wish that on anyone. What's their next step for you? More bloods soon? Or...??? I like to be in the loop!

Pad - Even if we don't hear from you...you know we are all here rooting for you.

Can't stop thinking bout you today pad. My heart breaks for you :hugs:

aww pad, i feel so emotional i could just cry with you :'( I pray you all the luck in the world for whatever the future holds and brings you xxx lots of love xxx

I have shed quite a few tears for Pad as well. We are all here for you darlin. :hug:

Awww deb I am so sorry hunny!! :hugs: I pray 1 day that all of your dreams will come true.

Thank you ladies for all your words. Am only back from hospital today as had a bad bleed in surgery.

Am feeling a lil shocked and very confused and angry. I just don't know where to go from here. If anywhere.

I guess now is not the time to be thinking.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you had a bad bleed, Deb! That's scary! I agree that now is not the time to think or plan (unless that's what you do to cope)... Now is the time to grieve and give yourself time to heal! Please, don't ever hesitate to find me if you need an ear. :hugs:

Now is certainly not the time to think, or plan hun. Like Megg said...unless its going to give you something to focus on. I am sorry you had a bad experience in the surgery. I am here whenever hun! Along with so many others. I am truly truly sorry this has happened. It may not be the right thing to say right now but as someone who has had six losses as well, you do find a strength...in time. The hurt doesnt go, it just shifts to a place where you can let it out if you want to or need to. Thats what I do anyway. I want more than anything for you to have your forever bean. I also hope that the medical professionals do something to get to the bottom of this! :hug:

Hello ladies....it's been a while! I have just been lurking lately as we have been waiting until September to try again and it has helped my mental health to not post. But tonight, I am at my wits end. Me and my husband have had a terrible fight and things got ugly. He even said he is glad we have not gotten pregnant (i.e. had one to stick). I know he doesn't mean it, but how could he say something so hurtful? Maybe he does mean it? While we were out last night we saw someone who was pregnant drinking openly and fussing because the bar owner would not serve her anymore wine. (And I am sure she will go on to carry and deliver a healthy baby.) Back to the husband- he even said he was done and wanted a divorce. As much as I would be ok with that, the thought of me never being with him again or having a baby is too much to bear. I know when he wakes up tomorrow, he will apologize and say he didn't mean what he said. But my question is, do I just make sure things work out so I can have a baby, or do I give up that dream? I am 38 and sure no one else my age wants to go down that treacherous road with me. We have been through so much already. Sorry I am babbling, but I am just feeling so lost right now.....

Hello ladies....it's been a while! I have just been lurking lately as we have been waiting until September to try again and it has helped my mental health to not post. But tonight, I am at my wits end. Me and my husband have had a terrible fight and things got ugly. He even said he is glad we have not gotten pregnant (i.e. had one to stick). I know he doesn't mean it, but how could he say something so hurtful? Maybe he does mean it? While we were out last night we saw someone who was pregnant drinking openly and fussing because the bar owner would not serve her anymore wine. (And I am sure she will go on to carry and deliver a healthy baby.) Back to the husband- he even said he was done and wanted a divorce. As much as I would be ok with that, the thought of me never being with him again or having a baby is too much to bear. I know when he wakes up tomorrow, he will apologize and say he didn't mean what he said. But my question is, do I just make sure things work out so I can have a baby, or do I give up that dream? I am 38 and sure no one else my age wants to go down that treacherous road with me. We have been through so much already. Sorry I am babbling, but I am just feeling so lost right now.....

You do still have my #, right? OMG! WTF? I'm appalled, tbh! I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm torn. And, I don't know that my opinion will be very popular.

I would have a hard time not trying to work it out and get my baby out of the situation. I know that's awful, but I would. Even at the worst of times, Kevin and I agreed that we'd rather have a baby together even if we didn't work out in the end. Its something we both want, and you never know what life will throw at you in the future. If he really doesn't mean the awful things he says, then maybe its worth staying and trying to reach your goal? If you're unhappy though... I can't say I'd stay with someone that makes me unhappy just to have a baby. At least, I don't think I would.

It comes down to how you really feel about everything. Those are REALLY hurtful words. I can't imagine how deep it cut to hear them. And, I'm ashamed of him for saying something like that to someone as amazing as you. I wish I could help more. :hugs: I'd be happy to talk about this elsewhere if you want... text, call, whatever. I'm always here! Just know that I'm thinking of you and will always (ALWAYS) make time if/when you need me! Love you, sis!

Oh Amos Honey what a dreadful time you've had and I'm sorry to say I can totally relate to it as my DH and I had a similar fight the other week. He came out and said he's not sure if he wants another child. Why the Hell did he not tell me this 2 and a half years ago when we first started ttc? The next day he was full of remorse and said he didn't mean what he said but a part of me still believes that he did. I hope your OH is suitably ashamed of himself today and at least apologises for his cruel words. You have lots to talk and think about my lovely xx

Oh Amos - *giant big hugs* I think maybe one reason is he was feeling a bit upset with himself maybe that you haven't had a baby yet and he was lashing out because there is no one to blame in this kind of situation. I know a lot of men get angry with themselves when TTC doesn't go easily. Almost like a caveman thing about not being able to procreate. In the end I think every married couple should always try to work through things but I'm old fashioned that way. Maybe remind him that saying sorry means you will never do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->