TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Amos hunni I am sorry you had such an awful row! :hugs: Men are really not that smart in a row and will grasp at the one thing they know will hurt the most. I am sure, and I hope that he did not mean it cause they are incredibly hurtful words. And it seems its more common than we realise because a couple of years ago my husband said the same to me, before we were married. It took me a long time to forgive the remark he made. I am soon to be 34 and I also worry that my chances are going to run out soon. But you need to be sure that this relationship has a future before bringing a child in to it, but at the same time I see that it (in your eyes) may be the last chance to have one.

I hope that he IS sorry and I hope that it was just one of those rows that got out of hand. Let us know how you get on hunni. And just be sure to take your time, and make the right decision. And V is right, make sure that he knows that saying sorry MEANS he wont do it again. :hugs:

OMG AMOS i feel awful i know that you are in pain right now but i think that he just said all that in anger some people just say things to hurt the other. try not to get upset cause no matter what not having a baby is what everyone looks forward to

I hope they'll find something for you... I never really got a good answer, and I don't wish that on anyone. What's their next step for you? More bloods soon? Or...??? I like to be in the loop!

well i have an appt on the 20th so that they can see if im ov. they are giving me an u/s and im sure that if she see a problem i will get more meds lol

I had tender boobs they also feel a little swollen but i think that is just cause i am getting close to ov.. I am gonna start using my opk tomorrow i usuallt get a + on cd 17 so like in a week. i have been taking my vit e, baby asprin, and prenatals with folic acid so hope this cycle i get my :bfp:

I hope they'll find something for you... I never really got a good answer, and I don't wish that on anyone. What's their next step for you? More bloods soon? Or...??? I like to be in the loop!

well i have an appt on the 20th so that they can see if im ov. they are giving me an u/s and im sure that if she see a problem i will get more meds lol

Sounds like a plan. I'm sure that'll give them plenty of info to help you out! Good luck!

Hi everyone....I'm so sorry for unloading on you the other night. It was so late at night and I just had to get that out. Thanks for listening and for the advice. Of course, he realized what he had said and how mean he had been and apologized. Doesn't make it go away, because I will never forget that he said it. He did say he said it in anger and that he did not mean it. As long as it doesn't happen again, I guess I will believe him. I know it's been hard on him as well to keep losing babies, but it's not right to lash out like he did.

Anyway------I hope to be back on here daily like I used to be, starting next month. We had DNA testing last week and I get those results back sometime in July. That was our last set of tests to see if we can find out what has been happening. It's also the results I'm most afraid of.

Sis- thank you so much for carrying this torch of keeping this page alive. You and I have been around here a long time, and I have had moments of leaving here when things got too painful, but you have stuck it out. That says something about you!! :flower:

Love all you ladies just like you were my family- most of the time, I love you more!!

Megg, please take me off the list. Baby embo's heart stopped beating on Friday at 8 weeks :(

Its great to see you back Amos! Sorry for your argument but I hope you can both move past it. Embo hun I am so so sorry....my heart breaks for you xxx

Pad I know you're taking a break right now, but if you happen to read this I want you to know I am thinking of you a lot at the moment xxx

Embo, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you love, hugs and prayers. Hopefully now you will be properly looked after.

Huge props to Megg for keeping this thread alive!
:hugs: to everyone and sending some :dust:

Em, I just can't believe this has happened. I'm so sorry, I'm so upset for you. Look after yourself.xxxx

:hugs: Embo!!!!!!! :cry: I am so sorry! There is so much heart break in this thread right now. Really sad to see. I have a lump in my throat every time I load a page. I just want good things to happen to all the wonderful ladies on here!!!!

Amos I am glad things have settled, and I hope that he doesnt put you through that again!

I am CD16 and had 4 days pos on opk! Bloody clomid messing me right up! I give up. Cant dtd anymore, I'm worn out! So I am sure I will miss my bloody ov when it does happen!

How is everyone else doing??

Em, I'm so sorry sweetheart :cry:

Amy I'm sorry you've been having troubles with DH :( Looking forward to having you back with us full-time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->