TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi everyone....I'm so sorry for unloading on you the other night. It was so late at night and I just had to get that out. Thanks for listening and for the advice. Of course, he realized what he had said and how mean he had been and apologized. Doesn't make it go away, because I will never forget that he said it. He did say he said it in anger and that he did not mean it. As long as it doesn't happen again, I guess I will believe him. I know it's been hard on him as well to keep losing babies, but it's not right to lash out like he did.

Anyway------I hope to be back on here daily like I used to be, starting next month. We had DNA testing last week and I get those results back sometime in July. That was our last set of tests to see if we can find out what has been happening. It's also the results I'm most afraid of.

Sis- thank you so much for carrying this torch of keeping this page alive. You and I have been around here a long time, and I have had moments of leaving here when things got too painful, but you have stuck it out. That says something about you!! :flower:

Love all you ladies just like you were my family- most of the time, I love you more!!

You're making me cry!!! :hugs: I'm just glad to see you back!

Megg, please take me off the list. Baby embo's heart stopped beating on Friday at 8 weeks :(

Oh god, Em! :cry: I'm so sorry!!! Gutted doesn't begin to describe it!

Ooooo Embo.... No, not you too!! I am truly heartbroken for you hun... I was hoping that things would be better for you.... was so wishing for a different outcome for you than I had.

MissM thank you for thinking of me x

Amos...my sweety, happy to see you again.... xxx

Meggy..... not long to go....

Hey Pad sweety! How are you managing hunni? Bless you here to still give your support when you have had hurt of your own. :hugs:

Embo I don't have the words - not sure anyone ever does - but wanted to leave you the biggest :hugs: and lots of love xxx

Life is a bitch!

Hey Pad sweety! How are you managing hunni? Bless you here to still give your support when you have had hurt of your own. :hugs:

Hey CJ. We have all had our hurts on here.... that is what makes us the incredible ladies we are.

Plus I said I would drop in every now and again and see you all... couldn't abandon you all after all you have done for me x:hugs:

im so sorry to all the losses :( i truly am praying for you all... xxx

Embo, I'm so sorry sweetie.........:hugs:

Pad, I hope you're doing okay.

Amos, so glad you'rs back. If it helps, DH and I have gotten into some nasty fights and I would be the one to say I wish we never had gotten married which is just as bad but it was just the heat of the moment and I never meant. I hope you get good news with your tests.

Meggs, when will you get your eggs checked?

Embo, I'm so sorry sweetie.........:hugs:

Pad, I hope you're doing okay.

Amos, so glad you'rs back. If it helps, DH and I have gotten into some nasty fights and I would be the one to say I wish we never had gotten married which is just as bad but it was just the heat of the moment and I never meant. I hope you get good news with your tests.

Meggs, when will you get your eggs checked?

Today!!! They're ready!!! :happydance: I might even get 8-9 this time! I'm so happy! I trigger in the morning with egg collection probably Thur afternoon!

OMG Sis!!!!! :happydance::happydance: I saw your numbers on FB and they look MAHVELOUS!!!! :happydance:

OMG Sis!!!!! :happydance::happydance: I saw your numbers on FB and they look MAHVELOUS!!!! :happydance:

Thank you!!!! :flower: Can't say I'm not a little impressed with them myself! I'd be jealous of me if I were someone else! :haha:

Embo I am so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Megg- I am jumping with joy for you!!!!!

AFM - I find out next week what team I am on and the baby is very busy kicking me to death from the inside!

Whats the normal number of follies that would develop without shots?
16 sounds amazing.

Megg that sounds awesome!! Wishing you all the babydust I can!

Ttcstill, that's great bubs is a lively one! So reassuring! I find out tomorrow (hopefully) which team we are on!

Embo and Pad, thinking of you both.

Amos good to see you back!

Fairy x

How is everyone ???
SO happy Megg :yipee: I hope you get lots of great eggies hun i'm cheering for ya here in Idaho hehe
I am on day 3 of BCP omg i actually started it yikes im so nervous tho cause im having such a hard time stopping smoking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->