TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

oooh Ruskiegirl, good luck with the quitting smoking! My doctor wouldn't even prescribe me BCP a few years back when my prescription ran out because she knew I smoked. It's tough but you can do it!!! :hugs:

Whats the normal number of follies that would develop without shots?
16 sounds amazing.

For a normal, non-medicated cycle, only 1 (sometimes 2) lead follicles will continue to develop. I'm on drugs to suppress that natural phenomenon so we can get as many as possible. On an IUI cycle or a Clomid cycle or something, the average would probably be 2-6.

Pad and Embo, so sorry to hear the news, my heart breaks for you...hope you are being looked after right now. :cry::hugs:

Megg, hope this is the one for you, sounds good.....I think I am going to go and stalk your journal again!! :blush:

Ruskie, giving up smoking is HARD! Took me 3 goes, have you tried all the patches and gums? That's how I did it, and with a stop smoking counsellor too! :flower:

Megg I am so excited for you hunni!!! Really goooood result! They will put 3 back though right? I cant wait to hear how it goes tomorrow. :hugs:

:hi: Lucy!! Hows the babba?? x

GL Ruskie with quitting smoking, I imagine its not easy.

How are you doing Embo sweety?

And nice to see you Pad! :hugs:

:hi: Sveta!! x

I am CD18 and KNOW I have missed ov, or maybe have had an anovulatory cycle. Pos opks for days...missed dtd on CD16 and CD17 (although we dtd at midnight on cd15 so will that cover CD16???) My temps are all over the place! Today...98.06. Yesterday 98.24. The 2 days before 98.78 and the day before that 98.2. :shrug:

Hi CJ! :hi:

How are things? It's annoying when your temps are messing you about, but you may have caught it day 15 you never know, hope so! :hugs:

Baby is fine thanks, getting big and chubby, sleeping now so I can come and check out bnb. :happydance:

I wish :dust::dust::dust: for you and everyone here. :hugs:

Ah bless! Nice to be getting some sleep I bet!!! One month old already!

I hope I caught cd15 / 16! If not on to next cycle!

CJ - honey I just looked at your chart, you have not ov'd yet girl.....keep up with the BD'ing your temp has dropped, ready to shoot back up after ovulation, my first cycle on clomid I didn't ov until CD 18/19......keep the faith xx

Thanks hunni! Thats what I was thinking literally just now. With the dip I hope ov happens now! FX!! How are you hun??

I'm okay, trying to be positive but feel a little in limbo until my next scan on Friday x

Good luck with the trigger Megg! Hope you get lots of fat embies!

CJ, keep at it girl! I agree, don't think you have missed it yet!

AFM, well, had our 20wk scan this morn and am so happy to say all looked really good. As for gender, well, the little monkey kept its legs tight shut when the sonographer finally checked at the end. But she said that when doing the rest of the scan she hadn't noticed any appendages, so says 70% likely a girl! To be honest, am just soooo relieved all is well I don't care. She did say however that my placenta is too low, not over, but near the cervix. It may move up on its own but they are gonna do another scan at 32weeks to be sure. So that's it. Am just so relieved.

Fairy x

Megg I am so excited for you hunni!!! Really goooood result! They will put 3 back though right? I cant wait to hear how it goes tomorrow. :hugs:

:hi: Lucy!! Hows the babba?? x

GL Ruskie with quitting smoking, I imagine its not easy.

How are you doing Embo sweety?

And nice to see you Pad! :hugs:

:hi: Sveta!! x

I am CD18 and KNOW I have missed ov, or maybe have had an anovulatory cycle. Pos opks for days...missed dtd on CD16 and CD17 (although we dtd at midnight on cd15 so will that cover CD16???) My temps are all over the place! Today...98.06. Yesterday 98.24. The 2 days before 98.78 and the day before that 98.2. :shrug:

They won't necessarily put 3 back. My ages allows for up to 3 to be put back. But, if they're "too good," they wouldn't limit me to 2.

Keep it up... Ov will come sooner or later... I suspect very soon! :hugs:

Good luck with the trigger Megg! Hope you get lots of fat embies!

CJ, keep at it girl! I agree, don't think you have missed it yet!

AFM, well, had our 20wk scan this morn and am so happy to say all looked really good. As for gender, well, the little monkey kept its legs tight shut when the sonographer finally checked at the end. But she said that when doing the rest of the scan she hadn't noticed any appendages, so says 70% likely a girl! To be honest, am just soooo relieved all is well I don't care. She did say however that my placenta is too low, not over, but near the cervix. It may move up on its own but they are gonna do another scan at 32weeks to be sure. So that's it. Am just so relieved.

Fairy x

Congrats on the great scan, even if baby is a cheeky monkey and won't show you the goods! LOL

:hugs: Sparkly! Everything will be fine darlin, you wait and see! xxx

I cant wait for you Megg! :happydance:

Fairy!!!! A girl I hear you say??? I think my guess was a girl for you was it not??? :haha: I hope no appendages appear now at 32 weeks! And I hope the placenta moves up. :hugs:

I am also of the opinion that ov cant have happened but how :spermy: are going to get through a closed cervix I dont know! Cause that much I do know! It is only a teeny tiny bit open, if at all!

Wooohoooo sooo Over the moon for you Meg!! :happydance:
Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Fairy i have the same think ab out low placenta. gettin scanned at 34 weeks to see if its moved, think its ment to be fairyl common xx

I had 11 follies growing at the start of my cycle, the five on the right gave up shortly after and were smaller than the left side, then I had one main one that sprouted forth, so wasn't sure if 11 was a low number to begin with or not. They seemed happy with the number, but I'm sure it's due to my age that I only had 11 to start with.
I'm really hoping this is the month for all of us! A baby boom would be nice on this page.

I had 11 follies growing at the start of my cycle, the five on the right gave up shortly after and were smaller than the left side, then I had one main one that sprouted forth, so wasn't sure if 11 was a low number to begin with or not. They seemed happy with the number, but I'm sure it's due to my age that I only had 11 to start with.
I'm really hoping this is the month for all of us! A baby boom would be nice on this page.

I don't think it had anything to do with your age. 11 antral follicle is in the normal range. I think they would expect to see 10-15 usually without medication. I don't think I realized quite what your question was the first time. Sorry about that! I think 11 sounds completely normal. With IVF, the goal is to grow ALL the follicles. So, the 16 I have are because we didn't let any of them take over and be "the one"... That's perfect for a normal cycle, but tragedy for IVF.

megg - congratulations on all of your follies :D im praying and hoping very hard for you... fingers crossed :happydance: i have a good feeling. good luck xxxxx :hugs:

Just a quick update - dh and I heard our babies heartbeat last night for the first time, im very happy and excited for my 12 week scan now! :D

hope your all doing ok xxx

That's great news Mrs G! Yay!

Joey, yeah, I rang my midwife after and she said 90% do move upwards as the uterus expands, so that's what I'm going with! And it's another chance to see bubs.

I agree, a bfp boom would be awesome!

Fairy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"