TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Really pleased for you Meg - fingers crossed for this cycle xx

9 eggs is great megg! well done!! Good luck for the next few days with the transfer.xx

Still waiting on the call to say how many fertilized. Should know in the next 3 hours or less... I think!

I posted earlier but it seems to have disappeared. Fingers crossed for a bumper crop of fertilised eggs Megg, exciting stuff! x

9 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized! 6 embies growing!!! Tentatively scheduled for transfer at 2:15 Monday, but might get pushed to a 5 day transfer on Wednesday instead!!! :happydance:

Hi everyone xx

Got my BFP march 30th which is on the list but sadly lost that angel too :(

Just popped out of lurkdom to say well done Meggy Moo!! That is a beautiful bumper crop of eggies!!

Thank you ladies for your kind thoughts .... we don't really know what to do. My body has been wrecked by all of these pregnancies so I really need to sort myself out. We are considering going abroad for PGD at the mo as it is cheaper than the UK. We will see.... but I need a rest... I am tired of all of this nightmare we have had for 4 years.

Just keep us up to date, Deb.... I can only imagine the toll this has all taken on you! :hugs:

That is wonderful news Megg! I am so chuffed for you! :happydance: I cant wait to hear what day so we are in the countdown!!!!!!xx

Hey Pad sweety, so very understandable that you need time for your body and your heart to be mended, if only a little. I hope that this journey takes a positive turn in the future when you are ready.

I have no idea whats happening with me. FF wont pinpoint ov. CD22, and 4 high temps :shrugg:

Good symptoms have been heartburn like clockwork throughout the day, nausea today, headaches, some blinding dizzy spells and the worst hot flushes. But it could all be a trick and I havent ov or clomid is playing games with me :shrug:

How is everyone else?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->