TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

HI

Can I please be added to the list. My detail are:

:bfp: ????? Happy Jacky :angel: December 2009 (1)

Yep, I chose my name when I first signed up after getting my BFP last
last November, perhaps not so suitable now, but fingers crossed it will apply soon.

This idea is great, all the midwives, nurses etc told me I'd be super fertile after the MC and get a BFP really quickly and having just been visited by AF again this month I was beggining to despair but just seeing I'm not alone is so reassuring!

Wishing all of you TTC after a loss (and all the others too) some :dust: and :hug:

Jx

So sorry 2016 xxx

can someone pls explain to me why - despite being the proud owner of 14 ICs, two Tesco own and two Clearblue+ - i purchased 3 hpts in poundland today just because I happened to be passing?

So sorry 2016 xxx

can someone pls explain to me why - despite being the proud owner of 14 ICs, two Tesco own and two Clearblue+ - i purchased 3 hpts in poundland today just because I happened to be passing?

LMAO- did the same- though I didnt know poundland do them- better get there tomorrow! :)
I went past boots and got two more tests- I have 2 Digitals, 2 superdrug and 3 IC already at home :wacko:

:rofl: because when you get your BFP this cycle you want to pee on them all and throw them in the air and dance under them...?!!!!

I need to stock up on hpt's i know i will want to pee every chance i get when i get to start TTC again!

x

LOL Thanks for the PMA Katie! I might give one a test run now I'm home :rofl:. BTW can I take this opportunity to echo Meg's sentiments about your beauty - the other thread we conversed in didn't seem quite the right place :hugs: xx

I daren't even tell you how many different tests i've got right now!!

I threw all mine in the bin today (so proud of myself) and I wont be testing until AF is late ! Cant keep wrapping myself up in knots its making me ill !

10mIU = :bfn:

25mIU = :bfn: but looks like good potential for an evap later :haha:

Hasn't stopped me scouring the chart gallery though.
Off to order a curry methinks.

Ummmm Nic... Anything you might like to share in your journal??!! Are you too scared to tell us?!

So sorry 2016 xxx

Im so sorry to see your news 2016!:hugs:

Tulip I told you they just follow you home, whats a girl to do when those hpts start lookng at you with those big puppy dog eyes?!:haha: I had 6 frers hide in my car Tuesday!

Sorry to hear your news 2016 - look after youself hun :hugs:

The race for our eggy is on today - am just waiting for OH to finish packing and then its time for us to get jiggy! Feeling extremely happy today for some reason - just having such a good week.

Had a couple of things happen today that just made my PMA rocket sky high - posted about them in my journal. Probably sound silly to anyone else but they've just given me a little boost.

Bring on the 2ww - I'm ready and waiting to divert AF so she doesn't come to visit this month - I'm fed up with her turning up uninvited!

Ummmm Nic... Anything you might like to share in your journal??!! Are you too scared to tell us?!

Now I'm curious! Or, is this about her testing??? I'm guessing its about her testing! She's been overshadowed by my 5dpo testing... so it's forgivable today! :)

Btw, my shadowy thingy is REALLY shadowy now! :haha:

Edited to add the shadowier than ever shadowy thing!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2