TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Do they normally get that line on them??? Please tell me you have backup hpts!!!!!!

No, I've never had one do that before. I'd have killed for one to have done that when I was getting my pathetic little lines when I was pregnant! I have 1 left! Why? I'm 5dpo. I'm just having a bit of fun!

Please tell me that's an evap at 5dpo :rofl:

Actually... How come I've NEVER got an evap? All these ICs I use and not a peep! xx

PS Hey Mojo how u doing? Is it almost your turn, hon? I hope so :hugs: xx

Haha Michelle I wanna see you straight on a plane to IL with one of those stowaway FRERs :D

I assume it's an evap... but the less noticeable version of it (from the pic earlier) was visible within about 30 seconds of the dye crossing the window. I'm just not in a place where I'm willing to even consider it being anything but an evap... IT HAS TO BE AN EVAP!

Holy crap! I'm going to bed to dream of BFPs. Night night! xx

Yeah but evap is an evap, not straight away???!!!:wacko: Damn Im glad your not me, but it would be better if you were me then you have 956 billion backup hpts and could pee your ass off!!!:rofl:

Holy crap! I'm going to bed to dream of BFPs. Night night! xx

Why holy crap? :rofl: I didn't mean to!!! :flower:

WannaB said:
Yeah but evap is an evap, not straight away???!!! :wacko: Damn Im glad your not me, but it would be better if you were me then you have 956 billion backup hpts and could pee your ass off!!! :rofl:

I take it that we can all see the shadowy thing now? Yeah? I know they don't come up straight away... but it did... but it CAN'T be anything but an evap... right?

ok ............... sooooooooooo

after some deducing with Sazza - cd19 double shag - IF we base it on a 33 day cycle cd19 become a fertile day (using yourdays.com) so . . . . . .

will test on monday , cd32

Hi megg - just been reading through this thread - I can clearly see the faint line on your test!!! Are you gonna do another tomorrow? Good Luck Hun, looks promising!!

Queen - Uhmmm... No! LOL I'm not touching another test until Wednesday! I can't! This is doing my head in! I'm not convinced that it's anything but an evap... a weird, weird evap! LOL Thanks though! :hugs:

Megg...surely evaps don't happen straight away, otherwise they would be called "wets"? LOL!!!:shrug:

I know your only 5dpo...but I'm bloody excited now!:happydance:

I know, I know, you don't want to screw with your head and believe even a little bit that this could be your time to add YOUR name to the front page...but you never know?! Remember that PMA?!!!:thumbup:

I :rofl: when I read "otherwise they would be called 'wets'?" That's awesome!!! Trying to remember the PMA! Trying to remember the PMA! Trying to believe that anything is possible! TRYING, TRYING, TRYING! Thank you, Mummytofour! :hugs:

Sounded weird when I just had "Thank you, Mummy!"

Girl I inverted it in photoshop I see something I will upload in a minute.

Meggs tested inverted. Is that a line or am I seeing things?

Megg is this colored? If this is a dollar tree test. I will tell you from my recent experience it can pick up low amounts of hcg. Mine was around 2 and it was picking it up. My midwife said under 1 is normal. So I still had hcg from the mc.:thumbup:

EDIT: so what I am saying is that your line even though it is faint could very well be a line for a pregnancy :)

Attachments

• megg-test.jpg
    megg-test.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13
Meggs tested inverted. Is that a line or am I seeing things?

Megg is this colored? If this is a dollar tree test. I will tell you from my recent experience it can pick up low amounts of hcg. Mine was around 2 and it was picking it up. My midwife said under 1 is normal. So I still had hcg from the mc.:thumbup:

EDIT: so what I am saying is that your line even though it is faint could very well be a line for a pregnancy :)

Well, I can't be the one to say I see it and think it looks like it has color, now can I??? LOL

Yes, its a $Tree test. 2?!?! That's crazy! :wacko: I had no idea they might be able to pick it up THAT low! I alwasy had a feeling that they might detect 7, 10, 15... but not TWO! Holy crap! I would be SO happy if it was real... SO HAPPY! But... I'm not there yet! Hopefully I'll get an answer next week. Out of town with the family this weekend! EEP!

The moral of the story here is this: DO NOT TEST AT 5DPO! Now I don't know what to think! LOL

but when I invert it is the same color as the control line just lighter:)

Take a test with you just in case:) Especially if you are getting a line now.

And yes 2! Another person on here got faint lines on these too!

Oh no! I won't be taking a test with me! I can't take the chance of peeing on anything when I'm with my family! No, no, no! LOL I put it into baby gaga just to see and it said 2+5! I :rofl: because no one ever gets to see 2 weeks on a ticker! Obviously, I didn't get the ticker... just wanted to see what it would say! I do think it looks the same color but lighter... I hate to admit it, but I do agree! GAH! 2! That's nuts! This whole decision to test at 5dpo was a mistake! LOL

lol, you are gonna drive yourself crazy. I hope you can poas sunday night. Ive never seen a ticker that soon, but I have seen them at 3 weeks.

Hell these are cheaper than blood tests. I would use them and see if you get a darker line...I dont want to know how much I just spent on mine:wacko:

And still no offical word from ff if I have ovulated ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->