TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I have no idea whats happening with me. FF wont pinpoint ov. CD22, and 4 high temps :shrugg:

My understanding of charting is that you need three temps higher than the previous 6 so that might be why FF hasn't pinned ov yet. :shrug: Hopefully if you get one more high one it will pin it for you.

That is wonderful news Megg! I am so chuffed for you! :happydance: I cant wait to hear what day so we are in the countdown!!!!!!xx

Hey Pad sweety, so very understandable that you need time for your body and your heart to be mended, if only a little. I hope that this journey takes a positive turn in the future when you are ready.

I have no idea whats happening with me. FF wont pinpoint ov. CD22, and 4 high temps :shrugg:

Good symptoms have been heartburn like clockwork throughout the day, nausea today, headaches, some blinding dizzy spells and the worst hot flushes. But it could all be a trick and I havent ov or clomid is playing games with me :shrug:

How is everyone else?xx

I'll let you know as soon as I know! :)

Not sure about your chart... I think its because those 2 temps are so high prior to the dip...

So what's happening Megg? I see all 6 still getting bigger!

Fairy x

They're growing, but the quality isn't great. I'll have them transferred this afternoon. I'll likely get 3 put back due to quality. Then, we'll see how it goes in a couple of weeks.

Hope all goes really well for the transfer Meggy... worrying will do nothing for you or your eggies... we will see what will happen in 2 weeks time ... until then, grow them lil eggies and think postive xxx

Hi everyone xx

Got my BFP march 30th which is on the list but sadly lost that angel too :(

So sorry for you loss, mommyandbump :hugs:

My understanding of charting is that you need three temps higher than the previous 6 so that might be why FF hasn't pinned ov yet. :shrug: Hopefully if you get one more high one it will pin it for you.

^^^^WSS :thumbup:

So what's happening Megg? I see all 6 still getting bigger!

Fairy x

They're growing, but the quality isn't great. I'll have them transferred this afternoon. I'll likely get 3 put back due to quality. Then, we'll see how it goes in a couple of weeks.

Good luck, MEGG!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

3 embies safe at "home"... I'll have pics in my journal and my avatar will change to show them off here in a few minutes!

Stick embies stick! I'm just watching a documentary here about quads! :) Good Luck Megg xx

Yay 3 embies on board! Thats super great news! Now you embies had better hold on tight for the ride of your life for the next nine months...ya hear!!!! xxx

Because they were so hard to put back in (whole story in the 1st post of my journal under 'ICSI 3' and then 'embryo transfer story'), I told them that they were grounded for at least 34.5 weeks! :rofl:

BabyRuby11 - Sorry for your loss. I can't begin to think how it would feel. I really hope the next one is forever

Pad - Can't believe it's happened again. I hope you're taking things easy. Let yourself grieve over your little angel and then you can see what you want to do.

Embo - Sorry for your loss too sweetie. so unfair that this is happening to so many women

Amos - I remember you from the PAL section and it's nice to see you back xx

Mommyandbump - More hugs for your loss too. It's heartbreaking to catch on on thread and see so many

Megg - Great news on the triplets! NOw they better listen to their mom and stay grounded for at least 34.5 weeks. Nice to see some good news out of all the bad

AFM - AF due this weekend I think. i've not been tracking it as I've been so busy the last month. still ahving nausea since the stomach bug I had at the end of last month so who knows what my body is playing at.

Hope everybody else is doing ok and we will see more good news soon

Because they were so hard to put back in (whole story in the 1st post of my journal under 'ICSI 3' and then 'embryo transfer story'), I told them that they were grounded for at least 34.5 weeks! :rofl:

Love this!!! Cmon babies stick and grow xxx

Hi babysimpson, how are you hun :flower:

Nice one Dawny, you go girl! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back