TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm doing fine thanks Roonsma. been too busy to think about ttc so no sure where I am in cycle except that AF due sometime this weekend i think. Been dtd every other day this cycle so will just have to wait and see.

Yay dawny !!! Im hoping to lose 30lbs this summer just by walking everyday i was gonna start this week but im sick so ive been resting hehe

There is a bit of news in my journal not about me though but warning it might make me sound like aa bitch and maybe I am but need time to deal with it xxxx

Morning girls - hope we are all doing well

Dawn - Seen the post in your journal and you are not a bitch. I feel for you having that slapped on you to deal with but you are a strong woman and will find a way to work around the problem.

ttcstill Yay congratz on your team !!! I hope its what you wanted hehe =D

Because they were so hard to put back in (whole story in the 1st post of my journal under 'ICSI 3' and then 'embryo transfer story'), I told them that they were grounded for at least 34.5 weeks! :rofl:

:rofl:

Love this!!!

Hi Babysimpson! I'm not bad thanks. Waiting for af after my first clomid cycle. How are you?

Hi girls, you are all so supportive and I thought to ask a question if you'll welcome me...
I had very faint bfp's starting 10dpo on 6/8, the lines got lighter and lighter and I assume I mc'd at 5 weeks on 6/16 when af came with clots. The thing is, I've been getting bfn's for a week and out of nowhere got another faint line yesterday and today. I am sooo confused and cannot get to the doctor until July 13th.... I should be 6 weeks and a few days now. I guess I am just looking for some insight as to why I was getting bfn's and now very faint p's :) Thanks girls, and:dust: to you all!!!!!

I wish I knew what to tell you... That's very strange. I hope someone has an answer... I usually have the answers, but you've stumped me. I'm sorry you're having to worry like this though. FX'd that its good news and the BFN's were duds... That's all I can think. Can you photograph the BFP's at all yet? (Just trying to figure out how faint it is when you say 'faint'... I've learned we all have very different ideas on what 'faint' means. LOL)

:) Megg33k- the one from yesterday was faint but definitely there, no squinting necessary.... no pics as my phone is in the toilet from POAS so much :haha: (i held pee for 9 hrs) todays is squinter faint but there if you compare it to a blank one (held pee for 6 hrs).... I need to STOP testing and just relax, but POAS just fascinates me :blush: eh, only time will tell but my bfp's in the beginning came up even if i didnt hold pee, now its bfn unless i give it a good 9+ hrs..... i have a million opk's so that should satisfy my addiction, hope I O this cycle!!!!! horray for babies :drunk:

:) Megg33k- the one from yesterday was faint but definitely there, no squinting necessary.... no pics as my phone is in the toilet from POAS so much :haha: (i held pee for 9 hrs) todays is squinter faint but there if you compare it to a blank one (held pee for 6 hrs).... I need to STOP testing and just relax, but POAS just fascinates me :blush: eh, only time will tell but my bfp's in the beginning came up even if i didnt hold pee, now its bfn unless i give it a good 9+ hrs..... i have a million opk's so that should satisfy my addiction, hope I O this cycle!!!!! horray for babies :drunk:

Maybe it is just low levels left over then. Hoping for O for you!

First of all CONGRATSS MEGG!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that its new :bfp: cj

AFM nothing i had to call my pcm and have him put more referrals so now i have to wait till thursday to go in just so he can write tricare err how upset am i lol. well on a good note and bad not my dr said that my linning looks great but that she thinks that im just not ov. errr!! i cant make another appt till my refferals are in omg!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->