TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sprouty your situation is indeed unique. There is one possibility that I have heard of and that is a threatened miscarriage. It maybe possible, but I dont know for sure for your levels to have dropped during a threatened miscarriage and then maybe started increasing again? Other than that I have no idea! If you are in the uk I would phone NHS direct and see if they can get you to an early pregnancy unit. July 13th is not an acceptable wait! That shocks me! I hope that this is your forever bfp! Apart from the clots was your period normal length etc? I have also heard its not uncommon for a woman to still have a period in her 1st month of pregnancy and sometimes several!

How are you doing Megg hun!! Dead zone at the moment I guess, not being able to sooth your desire to poas! :haha: Science is forcing you to wait. Talking about waiting...I cant wait to hear!!!

My temp is still high, I had a severe bout of nausea earlier and literally was trying desperately not to throw up. Then within an hour it went. My cervix is still a bit higher than I would expect but I am still positive it is open / ing. Witch is due tomorrow and I have promised myself today I wont test till tuesday if she doesnt show cause I am adamant she is!

How is everyone doing?

Hoping you're wrong, CJ!

I'm... unhappy. Everyone in my family has just turned up pregnant...

:hugs: meg! not long now hunny!! :hugs:
CJ i hope AF doesnt turn up!!! :happydance:
2 days till our ultasound YAY!
how is everyone else??

Morning Girls,

Well the witch hasn't showed up yet but I've got all the symptoms of her coming so I'm out for yet another month. Didn't have a good weekend and have been an emotional wreck. Getting abuse from someone on BnB over a stupid misunderstanding she had started things off and it just got worse from there.

How is everyone else?

It must be in the air Baby cause my apparently friend / boss at our pub is going to rip my throat out! People have gone mental over the weekend! So we quit today. Hubby is working one weeks notice but I wont go in there. Been up all night as her son also decided to ring about 30 times yelling abuse. I'm exhausted. So what happened on here hun? Can we offer any advice?

And af symptoms are much like prego symptoms so dont count yourself out! I hope they are big fat pregger symptoms :hugs:

Megg I did read in your journal :hugs:

I was just having a moan about a girl at work and a bnb member posted her opinion. I responded to it and left it at that. Next thing I knew I was getting a private message on Facebook that didn't make sense. tried to reply but it never sent. Came on here to see she had said she was leaving etc. Told her hope it wasn't over the message she sent me on Facebook then she launched into me saying I never reply to her posts, and ignore her all the time. Said I was stressing her out and upsetting but I had no idea how or why. I found out that apparently my name didn't appear on her FB friends list so she assumed I deleted her and she went mental about it. Fact was I hadn't deleted her at all and the reason I could reply to tell her that was that she blocked me!

I really couldn't care less whether she blocked me or not - that's her choice but she purposely started having a go on a public thread, I sdaid it should be dealt with in PM to which she accused me of starting the argument lol

So as you can see it was something really stupid and I had done absolutely nothing. I didn't realise that I had to reply to her every post lol Some people just lose the plot I think.

Anyway, It's over with and I've more important things to concentrate on that something that silly. Sounds like you're having fun too. Don't see how people think they can get away with being like that. In my case, all it took was the girl to ask me if I deleted her, me say no then that was it. Instead, a volcano erupted leaving not only me but everyone else in the thread wondering what the hell was going on lol.

Just seen your last post CJ - sorry she turned up. I think she will turn up for me too.

Well that is a cracker cause mine is over blimmin facebook too! Someone made nasty comments about my bosses son and I defended him. But someone called her and told her it was me that wrote them! So we rowed, she called my husband and said she was going to make him sack me! Then I lost it with her and confronted her about everything. Her attitude towards us, the constant fear we will lose our jobs, the wages situation which is damn right appauling! And then she said that along with quite a few other choice words!

I swear facebook is the route of all evil! I have deleted and blocked about 10 people because of this weekend! And still had 30 abusive phone calls all through the night till this morning from her son!

And how can you possibly be expected to reply to every post every member writes! This is a support group yes, but its not one on one therapy! We all give what we can when we can, in the best way we can! :hugs:

Well I hope the witch stays away for you hun! I never even had af cramps or nothing. Just emotional which this weekend I wouldnt have noticed anyway LOL!

Oh CJ it's so pathetic isn't it. Instead of being adult about it and asking, they go with all guns blazing lol my situation isn't as serious as yours. The worse that has happened is that I no longer post on that thread and the girl in question isn't speaking to me - no big deal really but yours is more detrimental especially since it involves your job.

I've been really emotional, tender boobs, hungry etc but these can all happen the day before the witch comes. Insaying that I've been emotional all week and it's been building up.

Its so hard isnt it trying to draw the line where af symptoms end and prego ones begin - they are all mashed together LOL! I really hope you are in with a chance hun! :hugs:

My husband and I have dealt with it in a very professional manner. I have kept texts and recorded calls and we have reported it to the relevant people today who are now concerned with how she is running the pub. The regional managers response was 'lets see what develops today' and then 'if this is how she is going to run the pub then I am going to have to look for someone to replace her in there' We are currently waiting on a pub which we are meant to take end of July. We have been polite and courteous to our boss and my husband has reassured her that everything will be done properly so we have covered all bases so at this stage I am not worried.

Its a shame you dont have a chart I can obsess over LOL!

Sounds like you've done all you can. I tried to sort out the situation via pm but the other girl was having none of it. Even when I dropped it, she still sent me a pm a few hours later (probably hoping to spark it off again) lol Quite funny now cos everyone on the thread were all wondering what the hell was going on - she really did lose the plot.

I dont chart because
a) i'd become obsessive over it
b) i've got pets that tend to wake me up at various times during the night and
c) at the moment I need to sleep with a fan on as I get so hot so quickly.

So the temps wouldn't be accurate enough and I don't think my fiance would be pleased if I started as he doesn't even allow me to use hpts. He wants me to wait and let it all happen naturally. It's understandable as he doesn't want me getting a positive only to lose it a couple of weeks later. The midwife also complained about tests being too sensitive and too many women getting their hopes destroyed.

I can see the sense in that. Many of us would probably be a lot more sane if we were like that :haha: Out of 3 and a half years I have been charting for the last one almost...sometimes I wish I never started. But in some ways it keeps me occupied and when af comes I just think cool, here is another month. A lot of months in the time I have been trying so there are tears but I get over it pretty quickly. You have to I guess.

She really was spoiling for it then! Oh dear, some people just cant help themselves. I am the kind of person that just wants to be happy but by god when I get pushed to it I can really lose my rag. I'm just glad in this situation I held it together.

I've been taking a relaxed approach (or trying to) since the last miscarriage. That pregnancy was unexpected as I took midwife's advice and gave myself a one year break after I lost the twins then conceived when I was on my once in a lifetime holiday to Disneyland. Thought that that place really made dreams come true but mine came crashing down quickly again. since then we just have fun when we want to and if anything happens from it then it's a bonus.

Man... F*ck Facebook! Seriously! :wacko: I hate people. (not you girls, obviously!)

I agree Megg but it's the only way I can keep in touch with relatives. Everybody knows that there are flaws with it and that sometimes people have randomly disappear off your list and reappear a few days later. lol Well I thought everybody was aware of that but obviously not

The joys of technology - it helps us but also hinders us.

Everybody loves you Megg

Sorry AF got you CJ, I had high hopes for you this cycle. Fingers crossed for this time. x

Also sorry you've had crap weekends girls. Facebook can cause so much trouble.

AFM took a tesco hpt today (10dpo) and BFN :( I don't think I should test again now until Friday, its just depressing me.

Give yourself a break from testing hun, your right its depressing. I had high hopes for so many of us in here this month! Breaks my heart.

Maybe now I am out of the shitty stressful situation I was in I will have a more relaxed month this month.

Witch bag is being a cow and I am still barely spotting. No cramps and after a very much needed 6 hour kip my temp went back up! So I am furious at her for now making my 30 day cycle 31! Its only one day but one day I could do without.

How are you Megg? Facebook is wank! :haha: I'm on here more than there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->