TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulations Katie! :wohoo: and FX FX FX Dawny xxx

Congrats on the :bfp: Katie hoping this is it for you xxxx

P.S I wont be needing a spot for a while as having light bleeding so looks like the :witch: has arrived at long last only taken 240 days to find her way like!! :lol: Glad in a way she has arrived back though as will make things easier if we get pregnant :) the signs I was having must have been me wishing it was real silly me xxxx

Goddamn witch :grr: Clean slate then missus, :dust: coming your way xxx

Sorry I haven't posted in a while girls. After so many months of NOTHING it gets a bit like groundhog day and there's nothing new to say. This ttc lark is getting very tedious after 31 months and the little miracle I lost is seeming more and more of a miracle as the months go by. Clearly my body doesn't produce babies anymore.
Sorry, don't mean to sound so self-pitying.

Congrats on your BFP Katie. x

Well ladies.. im number 208!!!! i first got a faint positive on tuesday the 19th this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now its a large clear positive, 4 weeks today :) I'm Katie, i lost my first son at 35 weeks due to a true knot in his cord, then we finally felt ready and concieved/ misscarried april this year. 3RD TIMES GONNA BE THE CHARM I JUST KNOW IT!!!!

Congratulations Katie, I'm sorry for your losses though :hugs:

AF at last Dawny, like Nic says a clean slate is fab :thumbup:

Hugs Emma, when I saw you had posted I was so hoping it was your bfp :cry:. Hugs honey :hugs:

Same here, Emma! Seems like my Ixxy was my chance... I'm kind of over all of it though, tbh. I still wish things had gone differently (obviously), but I'm leaving things to chance for now. I don't really want to think about TTC at all anymore (as is evident in my journal LOL).

I'm feeling the very same as you guys, I think my son was my only shot at motherhood, and it only lasted a few days. He was here in my arms and then gone. And all the pain and memories are all I have left, and trying to go forward when we've been trying for so long it's like a curse is on me. I might have to start accepting it may never happen again, thinking of taking a month off this month, I'm on cd3 and suppose to be monitored today, but don't feel like it at all, the whole idea of even trying right now sickens me. hoping I snap out of this in a few days, but right now, it is very gloomy.

:hugs: bbhopes, don't give up hun x
:hugs: Megg, I was going to make one of my sporadic visits to your journal earlier to see how you were fairing. Due dates are looming for both of us aren't they? x

:hugs: bbhopes! It all sucks!

:hugs: bbhopes, don't give up hun x
:hugs: Megg, I was going to make one of my sporadic visits to your journal earlier to see how you were fairing. Due dates are looming for both of us aren't they? x

Yes, hun... They definitely are looming! I'll be well aware of mine because a close friend is due the same exact day. My journal is just full of Torchwood, Doctor Who, True Blood, Queer As Folk, and other random crap. I barely know what CD I'm on... Well, that's not quite true... I actually DON'T know what CD I'm on. I know its somewhere mid-cycle-ish... :shrug:

How are you holding up knowing yours is coming? :hugs:

Its hanging there like a black cloud and it doesn't help that it is only 4 days after my daughter's Birthday. I think it will be a relief when it has passed to be honest. I plan to send up a helium balloon to mark the occasion and then move on. It kind of feels like I was never pregnant, it didn't happen to me but to someone else. Of course I feel sad and sorry that things weren't meant to be but I don't feel the raw pain that I felt after the loss anymore, if that makes sense?

Thanks girls and even though the :witch: is being a pain in the back (literally) I'm glad she is here as like u say its a clean slate and must mean the doctor was right about me needing to loose weight to get af back damn doctor :lol: well just need to get down to the weight where he will help me and if I dont get pregnant before that then he will have no choice but to help me like he agreed :D might take a while need to still loose almost 2st (obviously I have gone heavier at the mo but think thats due to the :witch: being here at least I hope it is) I'm going to try to up my game plan and loose the extra 2 stone by Jan next year might be hard but will be so worth it I'm happy so far with the results its having so can only imagine how happy I will be when I loose the extra weight :D xxxx

Well I just came back from the fs office and she gave me femara to take from cd4 to cd8 has anyone heard of it? Any input? And have you had any success? I'm just trying to get some info before I start

I totally understand that, Em! :hugs:

Clean slate is good, Dawn! Bring on the BFP soon! :)

Sure thing, Guey! Femara is a less harsh and more effective Clomid-esque drug. Its good stuff. Jessa conceived her triplets with Femara! :thumbup:

Omg!! I would love triplets!!! Lol.
I can't wait till the :witch: shows up. I want to get started already!! Lol. On a side not I took an opk today and it showes to lines that where the exact same color. I'm having the worst cramps my boobs are a little sore what gives?? Errr I don't think I am ov. But I dont know. Won't that be crazy if I did ov and I end up preggo before I even take the meds lol.

Congratulations Kaite x

Sorry the :witch: arrived Dawn (although pleased in some sense for you :hugs:)

Lots of :hugs: to everyone who needs them

I have nothing to report - I don't post often but I'm always stalking - other than I got a temp rise today which means I ov'd on CD 26 rather than the CD 33 it was last month!!

Hi,

I miscarried about 2 weeks ago, and I only bled for about 5-6 days. I have been checking the CM and after 1 day at dry, it seems to have gone back to "normal" which is extra amount for me. My levels dropped from about 1000+ to 240 last Friday morning and I assume they have continued. The doc said there is no reason that we could not try again at my next ovulation. There was no reason that they could pinpoint that I MC. After discussion we decided as we have a daughter, that we would try again immediately.

We are planning on temping and using OPKs beginning this weekend, because my cycle is already irregularly irregular. I have AF every other month, but ovulate monthly... strange but true. So if this keeps up, we are looking to begin again (let the OPKS tell it) in mid-August. I am wondering about other ladies experiences that began TTC after a MC????? Write to us ladies....

Mine was a "missed" MC as the baby measured 8w2d and they didn't catch the situation until I began to bleed at 9w6d....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->