TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Its crap is what it is :(

Another BFN for me again this morning so i think all these symptoms are just in my head because i want to be pregnant again so much :( AF will be here on saturday i am guessing. Dam it i was feeling so sure i was pregnant as well :cry:

Hi Girls,

Just to say sorry for missing out on all your updates. I'm giving up the TTC as it would have happened by now if it was meant to.

No point being on a baby and bump forum when I have neither to talk about.

Hey ladies..
Amos... I think we are going to choose a clinic in Cyprus and we can be screened for my translocation! YAY.... however, they estimate that 80% of my embryos will carry the translocation and then you have all the other chromosomal issues that could occur such as Downs etc. So we will talk it over with the clinic we choose... have 3 to choose from and decided whether we play it safe with ED or risk PGD. So .... all being well we could be 1 month apart bumpies lol!!

Dawnie... am a hoping and a praying for you hun...please be an implant bleed!!

Meggy Moo... just ((((HUGS))))) cos I can lol

Hey ladies..
Amos... I think we are going to choose a clinic in Cyprus and we can be screened for my translocation! YAY.... however, they estimate that 80% of my embryos will carry the translocation and then you have all the other chromosomal issues that could occur such as Downs etc. So we will talk it over with the clinic we choose... have 3 to choose from and decided whether we play it safe with ED or risk PGD. So .... all being well we could be 1 month apart bumpies lol!!

Why does everything have to be so difficult?? :hugs:

Hubby is finally going to get his "boys" checked...that will be the last thing they can check with us. Bout time he has to "suffer" lol

Babysimpson, it made me so sad to read how you're feeling, it really makes me realise what an emotional impact this whole process really has on us all. I hope that one day you get your forever baby, and we will always be here for you if you ever decide to come back :hugs:

Pad, how are you hun? It's really good to hear you sounding more positive :happydance:

Amos i don't really know whether to hope that you get results from hubby's testing or not....because if i say i hope you get an answer then that sounds like i'm wishing your OH has sperm issues....but if i say i hope it comes back clear, then you still have no answers! I can't win :haha: So i'll just say i hope you get the outcome you wish for!

xx

I'm also still getting negative testers, I was on progesterone, so would expect it to mess up my cycle a little?? hoping for everyone :dust:

Hey ladies..

Hubby is finally going to get his "boys" checked...that will be the last thing they can check with us. Bout time he has to "suffer" lol

Suffer? You call getting off (albeit in a cup) suffering? Oh, sweetie... We needs to have ourselves a little talk! Come sit by your lil sister!

Hey ladies..

Suffer? You call getting off (albeit in a cup) suffering? Oh, sweetie... We needs to have ourselves a little talk! Come sit by your lil sister!

^^^^^:rofl:

Haha MM....I know what you mean- I kinda hope there is something wrong, because I think that's easily fixable.
And Sis- that's why I put suffer in quotes- I wish I could "suffer" like him instead of being poked and prodded.
BabySimpson- I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel like I just need to stay away from the site since I really do not believe I will ever have a baby. (I know- positive thinking!)

Haha MM....I know what you mean- I kinda hope there is something wrong, because I think that's easily fixable.
And Sis- that's why I put suffer in quotes- I wish I could "suffer" like him instead of being poked and prodded.
BabySimpson- I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel like I just need to stay away from the site since I really do not believe I will ever have a baby. (I know- positive thinking!)

Yeeeeeeeeeah... I wish all the "suffering" in assisted conception was so "awful"! :rofl:

Hubby already had his swimmers checked... and they were OK. Not great, but OK.

I guess 80% of my babies having the translocation would mean I would need to have 8 babies before one that didn't die of the translocation.... can't deal with 2 more losses to get a live one lol.

Ps I may need spot 208 :D getting/got a lot of signs I may be pregnant ones I have had before when I've been pregnant before crossed fingers I am and it sticks xxxx

Well ladies.. im number 208!!!! i first got a faint positive on tuesday the 19th this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now its a large clear positive, 4 weeks today :) I'm Katie, i lost my first son at 35 weeks due to a true knot in his cord, then we finally felt ready and concieved/ misscarried april this year. 3RD TIMES GONNA BE THE CHARM I JUST KNOW IT!!!!

Congrats, waiting! I'll get you added tomorrow!

FX'd, Dawn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->