TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hopefully your temp will keep going up and then it'll confirm. If I take out my override, FF still doesn't confirm MY O... So, don't worry too much! LOL

Exactly, Shannon! lol I tested it out and tomorrow will give me CH's if my temp is still high! 6dpo... about time! LOL

Pea - Thanks, hun! :hugs: Will do! xx

Whoa, this thread moved fast today. I had my baseline scan and bloods, so jumping right into this cycle!

Megg, in the excitement of evaps/pink lines, I want to POAS now and I'm only cd3! :haha: Hope it turns out to be true!

Sorry to hear your news 2016. :hugs:

Megg you are inspiring me too i am due to test on the 16th which is next tues and i try to leave it until cd28 so i am pretty much due by then... i am tempted to go and POAS now but I must not give in to the temptation... I hate buying HPTs they are so expensive. I leave it as late as i can possibly handle.

I hope you get a BFP in the next few days. Good Luck hun

Hey Ladies,
BFN on my beta today. :(
Guess April is gonna be my lucky month!
Baby dust to all of you!
Erin

Ooo I dont know about it being about to pick up a 2, you can normally have anywhere from 4 and under, 5 is classed as a test again, in your body at any time, so surley they wouldnt have a preg test that picks up two, you would get alot of false positives if that was the case. Wednesday is soooo far away Megggggggg!!!!!!!!:hissy:

WannaB, it did pick up my 2. matter of fact 2 different tests and with colored lines:wacko: Hers maybe higher but I guess it could pick mine up.:wacko:

Goddess - Noooo! No one else gets to start testing at ridiculous times! LOL Do as I say, not as I do! :hugs:

BizyBee - Well, at CD3... You can test if you want! I'm game for people testing BEFORE O! :)

Epd - I'm sorry, hun! :hugs:

Michelle - Any time I've had a blood work up, my levels have been <1 and I've never had random positive tests... So, I'm not too worried about the lower limit. :shrug: Sorry Wed is so far away! I'm sticking to the plan! I was supposed to test today for fun and then I have a testing pact going in the CBFM thread... funny that I don't even mine it anymore! LOL

Shannon - I'm guessing you had betas done on the same day as the tests?

No betas done what is that :wacko:

Stupid midwife when I went in for pain was a bag. she told me when you get to 6 months trying come back. I said I am she said well give it two more.. and do another hpt in a week.!

Wait... How do you know your level was at 2? LOL I'm getting confused!

:hugs: deb xxx

i tested today - again - i know , poas a holic - even playing with inverting the colours = :bfn: hahhhaaa will try once again mon / tues

can i please be added to this list. my first loss wason christmas day 1996 i was about 14wks, my last was 22 feb 2010 i was 5weeks+4day
we have been ttc since july 2009

Deb :hugs:

can some1 shine light!!!!haha i'm CD13 i havent BD for 3 days because ive been feeling sick if i BD from today through to say the 20th or mor rekon thers a chance i could catch that bleedin egg still!!!!:S xx

Sorry bout the BFN's girls! :hugs:

I'll add you aussie!!! Sorry for your losses, hun! :hugs:

Loren - Definitely a good chance still! Go :sex:! GO NOW!

Debs thats just utter poo!:hugs: Im mad at your body right now for not playing nice!:growlmad:

Megg I know I might get a slap for this so going to hide after but Tulip has a :bfp: :yipee: xxxxxx

:argh: hiding now xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->